074 - Sending a wife to the holy monk 7

After the spread and spread of the blood epidemic overnight, countless people were infected in the town.

Even many doctors suffer from this strange disease.

For a while, people panicked. The government received a report of the disease. At first, it was intended to isolate the infected person alone, but he didn't expect that more than half of the government soldiers would get sick overnight.

Later, it was ordered that the people should work together to lock the patients in their respective homes to prevent them from going out to infect others.

Other people who are temporarily not infected wear masks on their mouths in their homes, so as not to catch the strange disease.

What is the specific cause of the disease? Although the government has been vigorously investigating, the rapid spread of the blood epidemic makes the road to investigation particularly difficult.

The Xu family also had a servant who accidentally contracted a strange disease and was accused of being in the backyard and guarding alone.

Xu Jing himself and his mother were lucky not to get sick.

As for Lin Yao, he is not a human. The blood epidemic only works on human beings. He, a demonic and liberalizing snake demon, will never get infected with the disease.

Xu Jing originally planned to send Lin Yao to Lingyin Temple that afternoon. The disease spread so rapidly and was completely unexpected. Naturally, Xu Jing couldn't wait. He got up early in the morning and had to know about the outside from his subordinates. He was worried that no matter how late it was, maybe the gate would be closed.

Immediately ask the servant to pack up the things and prepare the carriage.

Then he not only sent Lin Yao to the temple, but also his mother sent him up together.

Xu Jing rode in front of him, carrying two carriages from his mother and Lin Yao.

When he came to the gate as soon as possible, martial law had not been imposed at the gate for the time being, but there were already officers and soldiers around him. Xu Jing kept the driver behind him closer, and then took Lin Yao and his mother out of the city smoothly.

Outside the city, people sitting on the roadside with terrible blood marks on their faces can be seen from time to time. Their faces are pale, and the light in their pupils is almost gone, and they look like there are only a few breath left.

Xu Jing was tightly worried. I don't know if anyone has gone to inform Lingyin Temple of what happened in this town. There are many eminent monks in the temple. If several people can be sent, their condition may be quickly controlled.

At the first time of the epidemic, someone had actually gone to the temple, but it was very coincident. More than half of the monks in the temple were led by Uncle Yuanyi. He left the temple a few days ago and went to the capital to prepare for the birthday of today's holy priest, and the rest were also sent elsewhere.

The whole temple has very limited monks to transfer, and those mana are not high, so they go to the town and may not help.

Nevertheless, the abbot arranged for more than a dozen monks to follow the people.

The abbot once wanted to let Yuan Yi go, but according to Uncle Yuan Yi's calculation, Yuan Yi would have a love disaster, and the abbot naturally thought that there were ten or eight love disasters. Nine people are related to what is happening in the town.

Yuan Yi is the successor of the abbot under the temple, and the abbot is also very foy of Yuanyi.

Therefore, he didn't want Yuan Yi to be killed by this robbery and then deviated from Buddhism.