012 - Send a wife to the school hunk 12

It's impossible to say that there is no doubt.

The purpose of Lin Yao's appearance was too obvious. He Zhe sometimes wondered why Lin Yao suddenly began to approach him.

If Lin Yao was a girl, it would be easy for He Zhe to think that Lin Yao deliberately did this because he liked him.

But the truth is that Lin Yao is not only not a girl, but also more people chasing Lin Yao than him.

He Zhe often heard about Lin Yao from his classmates, such as which class girl liked Lin Yao, and then ran to confessed, which was rejected by Lin Yao in person.

At that time, He Zhe just forgot it after hearing it.

Now, because of Tang Bing's affairs, He Zhe will almost unconsciously think that if people like Lin Yao wants to socialize with others, what will he like?

With an apology, He Zhe at the door just looked sideways at Lin Yao from a distance and said nothing. Lin Yao was anxious at that time. He Zhe was really suspicious of him and suspected that Tang Bing had something to do with him.

Even Lin Yao felt that when He Zhe walked out of this ward, maybe their friendship would stop here.

This is bound to not work. He can't let such a thing happen.

Therefore, Lin Yao came down from bed, but he happened to be unnoticed. After using the hurt leg, ah, Lin Yao's body was crooked and fell to the ground.

Seeing that he was about to kneel on the cold and hard floor tiles, a figure flashed in front of him.

With Lin Yao's body falling into a strong and powerful arm, because boys often exercise, they can sense a clear muscle outline under their clothes.

Lin Yao clenched He Zhe's chest and clothes tightly, was helped by He Zhe and put them back on the bed.

Then before Lin Yao could say something, He Zhe cast a cold warning. Lin Yao was shocked and stunned. He Zhe moved his injured leg to bed, and his expression looked as if he could drip into the water.

"I know."

The person in front of him who had been silent for a long time suddenly made a sound, and Lin Yao's face was confused: "What?"

"I know that has nothing to do with you. It's over. Don't mention it anymore." He Zhe felt a faint uncomfortable feeling in his heart. He found that he didn't like to hear other people's names from Lin Yao's mouth.

He Zhe straightened up and looked down at Lin Yao, who raised his jaw slightly.

The distance between the two was very close, and because of the position, He Zhe was able to give his exquisite and handsome face without any flaws in front of him. Suddenly, He Zhe heard his heartbeat suddenly speeding up for some reason.

At the same time, a slight electric current flowed through his body to He Zhe's fingertips, causing slight shudder and numbness.

The cold eyes fell slightly, and it accurately fell on Lin Yaolu's slender neck under the collar, which was connected with a beautiful and thin collarbone.

The boy's thin figure is very strange. He Zhe remembered for a moment that one night in his house and on his bed, he had put his arms around the boy's waist. It is no exaggeration to say that it was the narrowest waist he had ever hugged.

His thoughts wandered in an eccentric direction. He Zhe suddenly became a little alert in his heart. He was not a person who knew nothing. On the contrary, he knew a lot of things.

"So I'm relieved. I'm really worried that you will be alienated from me because of Tang Bing's business. It's okay." Lin Yao suddenly turned sadness into joy and said with a smile.