093 - Send a wife to the super sss-level beast 12 [ EXTRA ]

Zhou Yuan did not lie, but that thing was heard in Lin Yao's ears, which made Lin Yao feel very uncomfortable.

He felt like a fool, as if he had been fooled.

According to Zhou Yuan, the soul division has no past consciousness and doesn't know all this.

Zhou Yuan himself knew it all, and it could even be said that he chose to pull out of the soul at the beginning that led to everything he is now.

If the soul is not responsible for this, then Zhou Yuan will be responsible for it.

Zhou Yuan lied to him, although this deception was not subjective.

It can be seen that he woke up from a deep sleep before he came, but he did not choose to tell him that Lin Yao knew that he was angry and might not have it at all.

But he is just uncomfortable and deceived by others. He wants Zhou Yuan to feel his discomfort.

"I believe what you said, but in my opinion, what these worlds have been falling in love with me is your soul. It's not true of you. I'm sorry, I can't treat you completely as him."

Zhou Yuan had just appeared with joy on his face and instantly became stunned. He hurried to Lin Yao and reached out to grab Lin Yao's shoulder.

Lin Yao seemed to have known that he had done so. Before Zhou Yuan met him, he suddenly stepped back, so Zhou Yuan's arm fell empty.

"Lin Yao?"

"I think I need a little time to digest this fact. During this period, if possible, I hope we can see as little as possible." The substonym is that I don't want to see you.

Lin Yao smiled faintly, and the alienation suddenly appeared in his smile, which suddenly hurt Zhou Yuan's heart.

He thought that Lin Yao's sincere affection for him in those worlds should accept him soon after seeing him and hearing his explanation.

As a result, he thought everything too simply.

Love blinded people's eyes. He slowly saw something from Lin Yao's look, and there was some repulsion besides the alienation.

"Okay, I'm listening to you. I'm also working in the demolition department in the future. When do you want to see me? Tell me, and I'll come right away." Zhou Yuan basically knew Lin Yao's character through his soul. He could not force him to accept him immediately in front of his loved ones.

You have to take a step back first.

Lin Yao nodded, then passed by Zhou Yuan and left the coffee room.

Lin Yao returned to the deputy minister's office. The other party thought that Lin Yao would talk to Zhou Yuan for a long time, at least not so soon.

When I saw Lin Yao coming in, I had a cold expression. After a little speculation, I expected that Lin Yao and Zhou Yuan might not talk very well.

The deputy minister suddenly smiled and looked at Lin Yao warmly.

"Is there a world that needs to be demolished?" Walking to the desk, before the deputy minister greeted him to sit down, Lin Yao immediately asked this question.

The deputy minister was slightly surprised, and his eyes were measured.

Lin Yao stood upright and was looked at by the deputy minister at will.

"Yes, it's all here." That's a small contradiction between the little lovers, and the deputy minister is not such a gossip. If he wants to know, just let 75 tell him directly. The deputy minister waved his hand and fell on a different world information on the desk.