046 - Send a wife to the ghost king 1

After staying in the casino for less than ten minutes, Zhou Jiyuan left with the ghost.

On the way back, the ghost finally couldn't help worrying and felt that the ghost king believed too much about the human being.

Many human beings, at least those who have been exposed to for so many years, are one set in person on the back.

The ghost pawn always feels that the human's eyes at the ghost king are a little strange, and I'm afraid he has nothing to do anything.

"You said he didn't have a picture?"

Not only do ghosts have this guess, but in fact, ghosts also have ghosts.

But no matter how to put it, the young man gave him a very special feeling, and his heart, which had been silent for a long time, seemed to beat.

Therefore, the Ghost King wants to know Lin Yao better.

He can afford it in a day or two.

"Spoena the order to stop all activities in the human world for the past two days." The ghost king's dark eyes turned blood red in an instant.

It even seems that there is a deterrent blood light spreading out.

The ghost immediately straightened his back, and his face also changed greatly.

"Yes."

In the underground casino, after the ghost king and the ghost pawn left, Lin Yao did not follow. He found his good friend Wei Yang in the crowd around him.

Wei Yang is good today and has won a few.

When Yu Guangzhong noticed that Lin Yao came over, he found that Lin Yao was the only one. Now that the two strange people they met outside the door of the casino had left, Wei Yang was in a better mood.

"I'll play for another half an hour and treat you to a big meal later." Wei Yang obviously feels that he will continue to win today.

"I'm afraid he's going to lose." A person's luck is shown in appearance. Because the world is a supernatural world, Lin Yao and the system have attached some special skills.

For example, Lin Yao can see ghosts, and the system can distinguish the luck of others.

"Don't you stop it?"

This person is a friend of Lin Yao. The system puzzled that Lin Yao just stood aside and did nothing.

"What to stop doing, a small bet is pleasant, a big bet hurts the body, and it is balanced to win or lose." If he stops it, he may give Wei Yang an illusion that he is lucky.

Maybe I will come again next time and bet more.

Lose after winning, let him have a memory, and remember that it is impossible to make a fortune by gambling.

In the next few, Wei Yang did not say that he lost the game, but basically lost the output.

Seeing that even the principal was about to lose, a hand fell from his shoulder.

The hand was warm and warm. Somehow, Wei Yang only felt that his whole body seemed to wake up.

There was a bell and drum in his head, which had to be struck, and the sound resounded through his ears.

"Well, leave a little fare for the fare."

There are really only dozens of yuan left.

Wei Yang suddenly got up from the gambling table and turned his head to look at his friend. The young peach blossom's eyes were full of soft smiles and clear and bright eyes, which even made Wei Yang feel a little ashamed.