078 - Sending a wife to the holy monk 11

The monk looked at Yuan Yi and said so surely that although the strange feeling in his heart was still there, he knew that Yuan Yi's nature would not lie to them.

We met outside the gate for a while and didn't stay for too long.

Then five people from the group entered the city together.

Previously, a monk of Lingyin Temple rushed to the city, so when he reached a fork in a fork road, the servant and Lin Yao separated from Yuan Yi and rushed to the Xu family to see Xu Jing.

Although Yuan Yi had Lin Yao's guarantee, he watched Lin Yao turn around, and his back gradually drifted away, and he couldn't help staring at people's eyes and looking deeply.

When the monk around him noticed it, he withdrew his sight at the right time.

Almost everyone in the town now knows that the blood of Buddha's hearts can cure the blood epidemic.

Everyone also knows that Yuan Yi is the person with a Buddha's heart. Therefore, when Yuan Yi and his party appeared on the street, the eyes of the people around him were all focused on Yuan Yi. Those eyes seemed to be sticky, which made the two monks who followed by the audience suddenly feel uncomfortable.

Lin Yao walked with his servants. He had no Buddha's heart, but the situation was unexpectedly similar to that of Yuanyi. He rarely walked directly on the street. This time, he didn't take a carriage, and he basically walked the road.

He walked on the road with an extraordinary and refined face, which made one line of sight gather on him without stopping.

Many people were infected with the blood epidemic. One day, Lin Yao went to the lotus pond near Lingyin Temple and picked more than half of the lotus flowers inside.

Now the lotus flowers are secretly collected by him, and a lotus flower can save several people.

However, naturally, it is not used at this time. Now if he directly takes out the lotus flower and says that the flower can relieve the blood epidemic, he should believe it when these people are obsessed with him, but in this way, he actively destroys the semi-demon plan.

According to the script, Banmo will have a face-to-face confrontation with Yuan Yi on the issue of the blood epidemic. At this plot point, Lin Yao knew that he could not destroy it directly at the prompt of the system.

It will take time for Yuan Yi and Banmo to fight before he can start.

Xu Jing did not expect Lin Yao to suddenly come down from Lingyin Temple. In his eyes, so far, he still does not know the true identity of Lin Yao's snake demon.

Lin Yao went to town this time, mainly because he was with Yuan Yi, but there was another reason.

That is, he intends to confess to Xu Jing, confess his identity as a snake demon, and confess that he has something to do with him. He hopes that Xu Jing can stop his love and find a beloved person.

He has used Xu Jing, which Lin Yao never denied.

Xu Jing was dealing with things in the study in a condensense face, and suddenly a servant quickly stepped into the room and informed him of Lin Yao's accident.

Xu Jing immediately thought that there was something wrong with his ears, but he immediately put down his work and followed the servant out of the room.

Before his feet crossed the threshold, he saw Lin Yao, who was dressed in a familiar cyan shirt, slowly in the middle of the courtyard in front of the door.

Obviously, he hadn't seen him for a few days, but it seemed that after a long time, Xu Jing couldn't hide his joy and stepped forward to meet Lin Yao.

"Why don't you stay in the temple? It's actually coming down?" Xu Jing grabbed Lin Yao's hand, took the man to the study, and turned his head and told the servant to go down and burn a pot of tea again.