032 - Send a wife to the movie emperor 4

Catch thieves and get dirty, catch treacherouses and take doubles.

Sometimes, Lin Yao is also willing to give others a chance.

As for this opportunity, whether others want to seize it or not depends on the individual.

Obviously, Lin Yao gave the opportunity that the man in the hospital not only did not seize it, but now dug his own grave.

The other party ruined his future and his reputation, and these external injuries, although he didn't care at all.

It doesn't mean that he is a person who repays his kindness.

On the contrary, he has always been to respect him three points, and he respects five people.

He offended him three points, and he was ten points.

The sth of his kindness in Gu Xiyan is just a performance.

After going back that night, after dinner, Lin Yao took his laptop from the bedroom to the living room.

Please help the system, sneak into the man's private computer, copy a lot of information from it, integrate and compress it, and then send the information to the relevant law enforcement department on the network anonymously.

In many things, there is a closed-eyed attitude, but if it is reported, strong measures will be taken most of the time.

Not only are men's tax evasion huge, but half of the source of the funds is unknown, but if they are tracked down, men will definitely travel to prison for several years.

After the compressed file was sent, Lin Yao turned off the computer, changed his mobile phone to surf the Internet, and turned on the micro. Bo, I brushed the latest hot news. About his photos, the popularity is slowly decreasing.

"It's Gu Xiyan's handwriting."

In fact, the system did not say, Lin Yao guessed that there would be no second person except Gu Xiyan.

"You told Gu Xiyan before that you really want to do this about changing your identity and name?"

The system is actively looking for topics.

It and Lin Yao know that it has something to hide from Lin Yao. Those concealments are necessary, but the system can't tell Lin Yao. Although it has only been with one world so far, the system finds that it likes Lin Yao, a bound host very much. His personality and many aspects are very fascinating and will be completely involuntarily by him. Attract attention.

It is with this foresight that Lin Yao came to complete this activity of sending warmth and love to the reserve villain.

"Yes, the identity name is just a simple code name. No matter what it is changed, I am not me." Lin Yao already had a decision in his heart.

"So what name are you going to use?" The system subconsciously felt that it knew the name Lin Yao would use.

"What's the name Lu Ming?" Lin Yao looked calm, and the peach blossom eyes suddenly bent.

The system was stunned.

There was no squeak for a second or two.

Then it made a unified view: "I thought you would use your real name."

"I will use it again when I have a chance. I'm used to listening to Lu Ming's name, and I think it's not bad."

Lin Yao noticed the short pause of the system and did not ask about it or something.

He has confirmed the answer to a question with three points, and the remaining seven points are not in a hurry.

He really doesn't worry at all.