013 - Send a wife to the school hunk 13

Send a wife to the school hunk 13
Lin Yao didn't mention anything about Han Dongyang coming to Ning Gao to find him and asking for his phone number.

It's almost the end of the month to find out the exam. Basically, even after class, if it's not necessary, the students in the class will not go out. In front of their desks, read the learning materials or do some exercises.

Lin Yao is also mostly in the classroom, across a wall from He Zheban. There is very little time to meet. When he sees it, he will stay for another second or two, and he will not deliberately walk together to say anything.

Lin Yao took part of the learning materials to the hospital where Grandpa He Zhe was located at noon every day to chat with the old man. He did not leave immediately during his nap, but sat at the table next to him and did exercises quietly. Sometimes the old man woke up early and saw that Lin Yao had not leave, he quietly lowered his head and looked seriously. No I endured to disturb the child, so I closed my eyes again.

Explaining to his friend Qiu Yu, Lin Yao said that an elder was sick and hospitalized and had no time to go there at night, so he chose to go there at noon.

"You are so tired of rushing at both ends of the day." Qiu Yu is worried about authenticity, and his worries will affect Lin Yao's learning.

"How come? It's not far in the past. It's more than ten minutes away. Some students in the class who went home for dinner were still farther away. Lin Yao felt that Qiu Yu had thought too much.

Qiu Yu lay on the desk and studied in high intensity every day. He felt that his brain capacity was fast and not enough. As soon as he fell back in the dormitory, he fell asleep as a dead pig.

Suddenly, he seemed to think of something. He turned his head and looked at Lin Yao, who fell next to him and was seriously memorized the knowledge points.

"I heard something. Guess what it is?"

Lin Yao looked at Qiu Yu quickly. His speed was very fast, and there were almost no fluctuations: "What?"

Qiu Yu's face suddenly looked like a gossip, and a voice was suppressed: "Tang Bing of Class 6, you and He Zhe liked that girl before. I heard that she was with someone in Class 11."

Lin Yao didn't raise his eyes this time. His lips opened and closed. His voice was low, and he was carrying knowledge points.

With his elbow stretched out, Qiu Yu hit his friend: "Give me some reaction."

"...What do you want me to react? Sad or happy? Lin Yao put his hand on the textbook, as if he was obsessed with Qiu Yu, a little helpless.

"No, thank you. Fortunately, how long did you break up with He Zhe after you escaped from that scumbag? I didn't have it for a week, so I immediately threw it into another person's arms, and most of them had hooked up privately for a long time. Qiu Yu shook his head.

He Zhe now has this green on his head. I can't take off my hat. Hey, seriously, I had an idea with everyone at the beginning and thought to wear green to He Zhe. It's you who hats. It's okay.

"That woman has no place to deserve you."

Qiu Yu opened his eyes wide and stared at Lin Yao's exquisitely carved face, completely 360° without dead corners. If this guy enters the entertainment industry, this handsome and fascinating face alone is estimated to attract a large number of dead fans who love him in an instant.

"I won't fall in love in high school." Lin Yao raised his lips and smiled slightly. Suddenly, his eyes around him became hot. Some people even quietly took out their mobile phones from the desk and photographed Lin Yao's beautiful smile.