048 - Send a wife to the ghost king 3

In the studio, the ghosts and soldiers divided the souls of the managers of the studio and finally gathered to eat them.

Ghosts who kill so many human beings like managers, even if he now completely admits his mistake, wrong is wrong, which can't be offset by recognition.

The human world is the law of the human world, and their ghost world also has the laws of the ghost world.

Ghosts are not worthy to be ghost pawns, let alone enter reincarnation. This is the rule formulated by the ghost king.

After dealing with the manager, the nobles left and returned to the territory of the ghost king.

At Lin Yao's place, after knowing the house number of Lin Yao's current residence, the assistant turned his foot and went back to his home. At his home, he was a little hesitant to hold the phone.

A good woman in the warlock was tired of playing by the warlock without playing for a few days. Now the woman has been cruelly abused by the warlock. Kill, the warlock asked his assistant to find a new beautiful woman for him within a week as soon as possible.

Be absolutely virgin.

The assistant thought of the woman with long black hair downstairs, who had a sweet and charming smell. It was him who felt completely fascinated by the woman and wanted to find an opportunity to pursue the woman.

However, the task of the warlock is imminent. Thinking of some of the warlock's cruel methods, the warlock felt that he stood upside down in an instant just thinking about it.

The warlock only gave him a week, and there was only one day left in a week. Between his love and his life, the assistant resolutely chose his own life.

Besides, he may be able to ask the warlock to come over after the warlock is tired of the brunette. He has been with the warlock for so long and has done a lot of things for the other party. The warlock should not even give him a boring woman.

After thinking like this, the assistant immediately called the warlock again.

The warlock there is feeling irritable and wants to find a woman, but he is worried that the other party's body will be touched by others. He is seriously obsessed with mental cleanliness.

The assistant's phone call was nothing more than a timely rain for him.

"Go and get it for me right away." The warlock said on the phone.

"Now?" The assistant didn't expect the warlock to be so anxious, and thought that at least the other party would wait until tomorrow.

Tomorrow?

No, the warlock can't wait until tomorrow. As soon as he thinks of or can play with a beautiful woman immediately, he suddenly feels that every nerve is urgent and hungry.

"Okay, I'll contact you right away."

It's only a matter of time before or later. The assistant couldn't help but feel happy when he thought of seeing the beautiful woman soon.

After talking to the warlock, the assistant dialed another number and called two people. There was magic medicine in his room, which was kept all year round.

Warlocks basically play with women for no more than a month. Many of those women are migrant workers and live alone, so even if they disappear, they will not be found immediately.

The two of them came quickly. The assistant was not far from where they lived. The assistant asked them to wait for him directly outside the elevator downstairs.

Then the assistant took the crime tool with him and then went out.

After Lin Yao entered the house, he sat on the sofa for a while.