05 - 0105

Xing Jian's eyes were sharp, and the two tables were close, and it was impossible for boys to feel it.

So the other party turned his head to the right while withdrawing his finger that stroked his companion's cheek.

Someone took a breath directly in surprise.

It is a kind of beauty that completely blurs gender, porcelain-white skin, exquisite outline, fine short hair, smooth forehead, ink-dyed eyebrows, and smooth chin lines.

The most attractive thing is the beautiful peach blossom eyes that are only available in the album, stared at by strangers' eyes. Instead of showing any impatience, the rose-colored lips bent a friendly curvature and showed a relatively friendly smile among strangers at the handsome boy staring deeply at him. .

At that moment, Xing Jian only felt that some defense line in his heart collapsed, and the collapsed gravel quickly sank into an invisible abyss.

An unprecedented heat surged into the body, and wherever it passes, it brings a feeling of crispy and numbness.

After a polite smile, the boy turned around and talked to his companion laughing.

Although there is much less noise in the restaurant, there is a whistle from the outside the store door, so Xing Jian can't hear what Lin Yao is saying to Qiu Yu.

The boy's confusing peach blossom eyes no longer looked at him, which made Xing Jian suddenly feel empty.

"Do you know who it is?" Xing Jian put down the chopsticks in his hand and asked the people around him.

All I got was a shaking answer.

"It's definitely not our school." One person looked sideways at Lin Yao.

"Isn't this nonsense?" Another person pulled his lips and laughed.

"Brother Jian, do you like that boy? Why don't I go and ask him who he is later? Xing Jian is bisexual, and these people around him basically know this.

Xing Jian bent his fingers and knocked on the table twice.

"Be polite, don't scare people." Xing Jian's eyes are dark. With such luck, it is impossible to see such a person outside the school that suits him.

Although the boy was sitting, when Xing Jian looked over, he glanced the boy's body up and down thoroughly in an instant. The boy not only looked well, but also had a first-class figure, narrow waist and long legs.

"...Lu Ming, why are you laughing at the people of technical secondary school?" Lin Yao has never been to technical secondary school, so it is understandable not to know Xing Jian, but Qiu Yu knew Xing Jian, and even until Xing Jian was domineering in their school, he was completely a complete scum and scum.

"It's okay to laugh, do you know him?" Lin Yaoming knew more about Xing Jian than Qiu Yu, but he still asked knowingly.

Qiu Yu frowned tightly, and his eyes were full of hatred: "He is Xing Jian. Their group of people are the basketball players who are going to play against our high school this time."

Lin Yao widened slightly and showed a surprised expression. Then Lin Yao apologized to Qiu Yu: "I'm sorry, I don't know. Then I promise that I will never laugh at him in the future."

"I'm not accusing you of anything, but you should also know that he has such a bee-catching face, and I also heard that Xing Jian is a pair, that is, the kind of man and women like it..." Qiu Yu didn't want to say this, but he was really not blind. He couldn't see the disgusting coveted expression on Xing Jianluo and Lin Yao's face just now. Love.