038 - Send a wife to the president 2

If Lin Yao said this, don't hang his eyes, don't flash, and don't bow his head and bite his lips later, maybe his words will be more credible.

Fu Mingxuan knew the character of his nephew. His parents divorced in his early years, and his father abandoned his wife and children, which led to some personality defects. After his mother was ill and unable to take care of him, he was brought to him and raised for a period of time. Fu Dong seemed to be the one who appeared beside him, both men and women. There is a kind of hostility.

Probably afraid that those people took him away as a relative.

It was precisely because he found out this in time that Fu Mingxuan found an opportunity to move out and no longer live with him, and could not let the other party go on like this.

That's not good for Fu Dong.

Although Fu Dong moved out, he still held the key to the house in his hand.

Occasionally, there are not many courses in college, or they will come back to stay for a few days on holidays.

This Fu Mingxuan didn't stop it.

It's Friday this day. Fu Mingxuan didn't expect his nephew to come back today, and then happened to meet him. There were more people in his room.

Fu Dong looked at Lin Yao's explanation. This was originally the truth, but Lin Yao's pretending to be weak made Fu Dong's heart burst into a sudden attack.

He was about to get angry when Fu Mingxuan next to him took a cold look. Fu Dong's fire was poured by the head of the ice water and the flag stopped in an instant.

"Why don't you stay in the house? What are you doing out?" Fu Mingxuan's eyes were dark, making it impossible to tell what his mood was at this time.

Lin Yao raised his eyes and said, "I'm a little thirsty. I want to find some water to drink."

"Did you drink it?"

"I've drunk it."

With Fu Dong here, Lin Yao seems to have changed a little, which is a little different from the person who constantly seduced him not long ago. Fu Mingxuan is satisfied with Lin Yao's performance.

"Then go back to the house now." Fu Mingxuan's tone has some orders.

Lin Yao squeezed his lower lip, turned around and left.

His back shook a little. Looking behind, his legs seemed to be trembling. Fu Mingxuan instantly thought of the scene when the man was in his arms and kept coming in and out. At that time, he bullied people fiercely and shed tears to slow him down.

Fu Mingxuan walked over quickly, suddenly picked up Lin Yao, held it in his arms, and walked to the bedroom.

Fu Dong, who looked at this scene behind them, stared with an incredible and shocking expression.

His uncle, in his heart, Fu Mingxuan, who had always been indifferent and refused thousands of miles away, not only brought the toys on a bed home, but now he still hugged each other in front of him.

He must have read it wrong. Fu Dong blinked hard. The two of them entered the room. Fu Dong never closed the crack in the door and saw something in the room. His uncle put a young man about his height on the bed and covered the other party with quilt.

At that moment, Fu Dong felt a sense of crisis that he had never had ever seen.

It seems that something that belongs to him, coveted by others, will soon be robbed.

After Fu Mingxuan held and put down the person, he seemed to be a little hindsighted. At that time, he seemed to have been deceived. The young man wore his shirt, his lower body was completely light, and his two slender and straight legs. If he looked at it, he could see some mottled marks under his clothes.