052 - Send a wife to the ghost king 7

Leaving the chamber, the door was not closed, so he turned around and looked at himself secretly.

It was clearly seen that the human woman in a white dress gently leaned against the arms of the ghost king. As for the ghost king, she did not immediately agree to Cheng You's suggestion, but let Cheng You go directly.

It can basically be concluded that the ghost king's decision is the same as in the past, and he only intends to stay in this small ghost realm all the time.

Obviously, there is a force that makes all ghosts afraid, but he doesn't want to use it reasonably at all.

Now she is fascinated by a human woman.

The human woman, undeniably, is that it is almost difficult for each other to find a presence that can be left and right from each other's extraordinary appearance, looking at the huge human and ghost world.

Cheng You once thought that Zhou Jiyuan, the ghost king, was always indifferent, but it turned out that he was out of sight.

He just went out for a short time, and the ghost king was so easily hooked in love by a famous human woman.

Human women are more vulnerable than women in the ghost world.

With a gentle touch of her hand, you can break her slender and beautiful little neck.

Cheng You quickly walked outside, and suddenly a glimmer of light appeared in his dark eyes.

By the way, he almost forgot that he had killed a warm-bed female ghost under the ghost king on the same continent because of 'accidental'.

He is planning to find another beautiful one and return it to the Ghost King.

God really helped him. No, there was a person who was more suitable than he expected to appear in front of him.

Moreover, this is also an excellent guide. The line of fire gave the woman to the ghost king, and then made Zhou Jiyuan think that he was Lin Yao who sent his troops to take it away, so there was no need for him to say anything in it.

This battle will be initiated by Zhou Jiyuan.

In order to regain his beloved woman.

It is Zhou Jiyuan who likes human women and finds such a weakness that is easy to grasp.

How could he fail Zhou Jiyuan and seize this opportunity?

The journey mood became comfortable and happy from the haze just now.

In the council room, the ghost king gently pressed Lin Yao and rubbed his waist. His strength was neither light nor heavy, and Lin Yaotong felt very comfortable.

Lin Yao's expression was pleasant and occasionally sighed comfortably.

"Who is that man just now? I don't seem to know him." Lin Yao sat in the arms of the ghost king and stopped talking in the female voice, but restored the original sound.

"Cheng You, I sent him to Tongzhou to deal with something before." The ghost king didn't say exactly what it was.

Lin Yao tilted his neck, and his eyes were sluggish with a faint red halo, which was charming.

The ghost king only felt that a heart had soften and stretched out his hand to stroke Lin Yao's hair. Although he knew that the hair was fake, the material was made of human hair and put on Lin Yao's head, as if it had grown out.

"Is that done?" Unexpectedly, Lin Yao showed great interest in Chengyou.

The ghost king's eyes were slightly helunk and looked at Lin Yao. That was his subordinates. But when he heard that Lin Yao had been talking about each other, the ghost king was not jealous. Lin Yao liked him, which was absolutely clear about this.