096 - Remove the ungrateful scum 3

Lin Yao suddenly turned his head and saw Zhou Yuan's strange expression behind him, only when he realized that what he had just said might be ambiguous.

He was not really unhappy, and even refused to have dinner with Zhou Yuan.

Look at Zhou Yuan's anxious appearance, where he looks like a president worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

Lin Yao felt very funny and his face was light and waveless, and then he explained what he had just said.

"I mean don't go too far away." After saying this, Lin Yao smiled, turned around and walked forward.

Behind it was quiet for a moment, followed by calm and powerful footsteps approaching.

The hotel was found by Lin Yao. There is a small restaurant on the street. The wooden table is placed on the left and right sides against the wall, leaving a non-special spacious aisle in the middle.

Zhou Yuan drove directly after leaving the company, wearing a new three-piece set of dark blue suits.

However, the customers who go to the shop are basically students from the college next door, and everyone wears simple and casual clothes.

Therefore, as soon as Zhou Yuan entered, he immediately seemed to be out of place with the surroundings.

And his words of more than 1.9 meters are difficult to be unnoticed when sitting there.

Most people looked at Zhou Yuan at the beginning. After all, with Zhou Yuan's clothes, they looked like a successful person, so they were curious about who would be sitting with him.

When people's eyes moved to Lin Yao opposite Zhou Yuan, many people's expressions immediately took a while.

It was even a long time before he was relieved from the stunningness he saw in his eyes.

Lin Yao knew that people around him were looking at him, but similar situations almost often occurred in several worlds before, and he didn't feel anything, but just looking at him, and these people couldn't do anything to him.

He didn't pay attention to it, but Zhou Yuan couldn't sit idly by and want Lin Yao to change his family. However, when he saw the softness on Lin Yao's face, he resisted the impulse to ask people to leave, but he could definitely not finish it like this. Zhou Yuan twisted his head and turned to those who looked at Lin Yao in cold and shocked them one after another.

The person warned by his eyes, a pair of last week Yuan's eyes, only felt that great pressure came, and his whole body was frozen.

The surroundings of sight are much less because of Zhou Yuan's silent warning, but it is only ignorant. People choose to peek at Lin Yao secretly.

It's a handsome person who is difficult to see in reality. He is a star on TV and in the magnesium light, which is not as good as a boy.

He is so perfect that he is even a little unreal.

But later, Lin Yao and Zhou Yuan spoke silently. People began to know that Zhong Lingliuxiu's boy was not seen by them.

As in the morning, Zhou Yuan ordered the dishes this time. When he waited in the car before he came, he had already figured out what to order. It happened that there was stir-fried in this restaurant, so the waiter ordered the food as soon as he came.

This kind of passive state is not common for Lin Yao, but he accidentally found that the other party arranged for everything, and he only needed to follow the other party, which seemed to be good.

Zhou Yuan flattered him in this way, and there was no reason for him to refuse.

During the waiting time, Zhou Yuan and Lin Yao talked about something before he came.