010 - Send a wife to the school hunk 10

"She is so fast." The system shared Lin Yao's visual system and saw Tang Bing, who was standing in front of Lin Yao with shiny apricot eyes.

It was quite fast. It was less than a day. Tang Bing proposed to break up with He Zhe, and many people already knew about it.

Tang Bing didn't even avoid others, so some people knew that Tang Bing was coming to him Lin Yao.

"Lu Ming, I went to He Zhe yesterday and made it clear to him." Tang Bing was very nervous. I don't know if it was her illusion. She always felt that Lin Yao today was a little different from yesterday's one. Looking at her eyes, she was full of penetration, as if she could see Tang Bing's secret thoughts clearly.

Tang Bing's throat tightened slightly.

"Really?" Lin Yao asked in a salty tone.

"Yes, I really broke up with He Zhe. We are no longer a man-sex relationship." Tang Bing seemed to be afraid that Lin Yao would not believe it, so she nodded repeatedly.

"Then..." Lin Yaoming knew clearly. Tang Bing took the initiative to find him for what he was, but he still showed a completely unknown look.

Tang Bing's beautiful face quickly fainted, and she squeezed the corners of her lips tightly.

No, this development is not right at all.

It's completely different from what she thought. Shouldn't Lin Yao learn that she broke up with He Zhe, then showed a happy and excited affection, confessed to her again, and then she would nod and agree.

After that, she was Lin Yao's girlfriend.

Wrong, it's not this development.

"Lu Ming, you're not..." Tang Bing opened her eyes in dismay and looked at the charming peach blossom eyes of the boy who was close at a short distance.

The boy is laughing, which is completely different from the smile Tang Bing has ever seen, with jokes and ridicule.

Did she read it wrong?

How could Lin Yao look at her with such strange eyes? Tang Bing's expression was slightly stunned.

"I'm not something?" Lin Yao hung his eyes and looked at Tang Bing, and his voice was full of sneer, "Don't I like you? It used to be, but now it's not."

"But yesterday, yesterday, yesterday, it was you who asked me to break up with He Zhe." Tang Bing was in a hurry.

"Tang Bing, you remember it wrong. You are making this decision from beginning to end, and what I said at that time was that He Zhe was my friend. As a friend, I won't rob his things." Lin Yao replied.

Tang Bing wanted to laugh, but she couldn't laugh at all. She didn't believe that Lin Yao didn't like her. It must be because she had just broken up with He Zhe, but the time was wrong.

"I see. It's almost time for class. The next class is English class. Lu Ming, I'll leave first. Goodbye." Tang Bing didn't want to be too ugly. She found a step for herself and walked down the stairs quickly.

Turning her back, tears immediately flowed out of her eyes. Tang Bing clenched her lips extremely uncomfortablely. At present, there is only one idea to leave this place quickly.

But before Tang Bing ran two steps, a pleasant voice behind her stopped her.

"Tang Bing."

Tang Bing suddenly stabilized herself and subconsciously felt that Lin Yao would say what she wanted to hear to her, saying that he liked her and said that she was wrong. She was just too happy just now, so she said something wrong.