062 - Send a wife to the zombie emperor 8

Like a kind of spiritual rhinoceros, Li Ran waited early in the place where he saw Lin Yao yesterday.

Waiting for what you love, the feeling of seeing each other is also comfortable.

Gu Chi and Song Yongsi left the mountain cabin in the afternoon and walked in the direction of the base. In the morning, the zombies attacked. Presumably, people would be sent out to investigate.

Li Ran and Gu Chi and others talked about their plans. Gu Chi and Song Yongsi were already grateful to Li Ran when they rescued Gu Yu from the sea of corpse before Li Ran.

Now there is no need for Li Ran to take the initiative to say anything. They will all serve Li Ran.

As for Gu Yu, who is still at the base, Lin Yao is also at the base. No matter what happens, they absolutely trust Li Ran and will not hurt Gu Yu.

Gu Chi's two mutant zombies rushed out of the base and looked for a relatively hidden position, located at the lower wind outlet, so his breath was not so easy to be found by the power door from the base.

From the system, we have to know that Li Ran has been waiting for him in the forest, and Lin Yao's pace suddenly accelerated.

A few minutes later, he and Li Ran met under the slope where they met yesterday.

The man's tall and straight body stood next to a cypress tree, standing and looking as if he was more steep than the trunk.

Li Ran looked at each other not far away for a moment, and then Lin Yao walked straight up with a beautiful smile at the corners of his lips.

"Have you been waiting for a long time?" Lin Yao's voice is also soft.

Li Ran stared at Lin Yao, as if he couldn't see each other enough. He shook his head slightly: "Some time."

Not just a while, for an hour or two.

Lin Yao was extremely clear, but he would never expose his body.

"Are you going on this morning? Do you think you have other plans?" The answer is yes, so Lin Yao secretly walked out of the base and wanted to hear a panorama.

Li Ran nodded gently. In the gray mountain forest, there were wandering zombies smelling Lin Yao's breath and shook it here.

At the morning meeting, Li Ran manipulated thousands of zombies to attack the base. He consumed most of his mental strength. At this time, his head was still a little painful and did not use his mental strength to control zombies everywhere.

"Let's talk about it in the room." There were basically no zombies around the house, and Li Ran said that he would change places first.

Of course, Lin Yao followed Li Ran's arrangement, followed the corpse emperor, and quickly walked to the cabin in the forest.

In the house, Li Ran told Lin Yao the whole plan he had made, and in his opinion, Lin Yao didn't have to do anything at the base.

This idea has always existed, that is, Lin Yao came back to him and didn't take risks.

There seems to be no flaw in the plan, but no one can guarantee it. Maybe something unexpected will happen halfway.

Lin Yao told Li Ran his thoughts.

"I still continue to be in the base. No one in it knows that I have power. If something really happens, I can use the power and combine with you. In this way, it is an extra layer of protection."

Jia Entropy is treacherous and suspicious, and will not be so easy to get into the trap set by Li Ran.

Lin Yao stretched out his hand and held Li Ran's hand. His expression was extremely focused. Since he wanted to do it, he had to be fully prepared.