082 - Send a wife to the super sss-level beast 1

Lin Yao raised his head and looked in the direction of Lingyin Temple not far away.

When he came, he looked at the script carefully and knew that Yuanyi would become a demon in the later stage. The appearance of the semi-demon in the script triggered the magic of Yuanyi.

However, due to some small variables, Yuan Yi was not demonized in the bamboo forest.

In Lin Yao's view, the magic of Yuan Yi seems to be an inevitable process.

Yuan Cong separated Yuan Yi from him, and Yuan Yi had completely fallen in love with him. Such a touch would be bigger than that of the half demons.

Once Yuan Yi becomes a demon, he can't become the successor to the next leader.

What Yuan Cong is going to do now should be thinking about how to collect Yuan Yi.

However, the magical Yuanyi's mana is stronger than in the past. Yuan Cong and the abbot can't help him.

A moment later, Lin Yao heard the alarm bell from Lingyin Temple, which was obvious that something had happened in Lingyin Temple.

The system said that it would report the situation of the temple to Lin Yao.

"No." Lin Yao didn't care much about what happened there. All he did was to wait quietly.

The person who is waiting to come.

Lin Yao didn't wait too long.

On the mountain road in the distance, a monk whose clothes seemed to be darker than the night came.

The monk saw Lin Yao waiting at the foot of the mountain from afar. His footsteps paused for a moment and flew up with his whole man.

Lin Yao's pressed corners of his lips slowly raised, and his body was suddenly pulled over by a pull in front of him.

The next moment, his body fell into a wide and thick embrace.

A familiar smell came from the wings of his nose. A monk in a black robe hugged Lin Yao and then flew into mid-air. Several monks behind them chased him.

But their speed was far less than Yuan Yi, and they lost it directly in the blink of an eye.

In his ear was the wind blown by hunting. Lin Yao clenched Yuan Yi's chest and looked up at the man.

The man is haunted by powerful magic, with a pair of dark ink pupils, which will be full of strong blood.

Lin Yao stared at Yuan Yi for a while, then lowered his head and put his hands around the man's thin and powerful waist. He just asked Yuan Yi if he was going to take it there.

Yuan Yi has been completely demonized and became a demon. He felt a silent but powerful attraction from the demon world. He rushed to the demon world, because there, he would be the king.

The human world will not accept him as a monster. Only when he gets the demon world can he better protect Lin Yao.

After that, no matter who tries to separate them, he will make each other regret it.

The monsters in the demon world have perceived the birth of a new demon king. There has been no demon king in the demon world for hundreds of years. This time, almost all demons have perceived it.

So the demons rushed to the entrance of the demon world and spontaneously divided into two columns, waiting restlessly.

Soon, they waited for their demon king, not only that, but also the devil's wife.

The demons looked up above the void. With such a short glance, they were captured by the beautiful face of the demon lady.

The sight was about to chase after it, but in a flash, his head was lowered by the deterrent emitted by the demon king.