044 - Send a wife to the president 8

Unlike Lin Yao and Fu Mingxuan, although he hugged with Wei Lang here, Wei Lang rested between his arm and slept. That night, He Su kept his eyes open until dawn the next day.

After dawn, He Su blinked his unusually dry eyes and slowly removed his arm from Wei Lang's head.

All night, his body basically didn't change his posture. He Su felt that half of his body was stiff. He opened the cup and got off the bed, and the morning breeze wrapped in the fragrance of grass blew in outside the window.

The long coolness blew away the haze in He Su's heart a lot.

He thought about many endings, that is, without this at present, Wei Lang's parents would treat his only son in this way.

Neither of them may be able to ruthlessly ruthless this heart. The two people of the Wei family hurt the people he likes and loves deeply in this extreme way.

Because the other party is Wei Lang's parents, even if they never like him or even hate him, He Su has always paid due respect to their elders.

Now it seems that he thinks too well about human nature, and it is his weakness that makes his lover suffer from all this. If he chose to go back with Wei Lang at the beginning, or even a few days ago, he followed Lin Yao's advice and went to the Wei family to have a look, it might not be the current ending.

He was wrong. He was too wrong.

He Su looked for pen and paper in the room and left a message for Wei Lang, saying that he would go out to buy something.

Wei Lang's mobile phone was not brought back. At present, He Su didn't want Wei Lang to be disturbed by anyone again.

After leaving the house, He Su went directly to Fu Mingxuan's company. From Fu Mingxuan, he knew that Fu Mingxuan was going to give some punishment to Wei Lang's parents. He Su said that he wanted to do it himself.

After saving Wei Lang's transfer last night, He Su's only respect for Wei Lang's parents had completely disappeared.

He wants them to know what will happen to hurt his beloved.

He has always been kind to others. When someone invades his scales, he won't just look at him like this.

Naturally, He Su planned to hide these things from Wei Lang.

In fact, even if he hides it, Wei Lang will no longer care about and be sad.

What his parents did to him made him clear that not all parents in the world deserve to be parents of others.

Since He Su volunteered to take over the matter, Fu Mingxuan also arranged some people to use it for He Su. He Su and Wei Lang have made a lot of money abroad for so many years, no matter where they are.

Money is omnipotent.

Due to some minor problems in the Wei family's business, the capital turnover is temporarily not working well. It will take some time to get a loan from the bank. In fact, they can also wait.

But at some point, someone sent them a large amount of money, who said that he felt that the Wei family's company was very promising and was willing to invest in shares.

Nearly tens of millions of capital flows were sent to the eyes when they needed it. The two elders were directly fascinated by this huge wealth. Looking at the incredible appearance of investors, they accepted the shareholding very happily. When signing the contract, the two did not give the contract money one by one in view of their belief in investors. See it clearly and sign it directly.

Investors first paid more than 30% of the advance payment, and the final payment will be added soon.

The two elders of the Wei family would not know at all that this was a deep pit that He Su dug for them, and they have now completely stepped into the pit.