055 - Send a wife to the zombie emperor 1

The fingers hanging on the cold ground moved slightly.

Li Ran flashed violently. He clung to the young man on the height, and his eyes did not blink, afraid that this was just his own illusion, and he would blink carefully.

Maybe the young man will disappear from his face.

The fingers moved slowly, the arm was picked up, the finger bones clutched the ground hard, and Li Ran's deep eyes shook his whole body and got up fiercely.

The tunnel was not deep, and Li Ran stood up straight, and most of his body was exposed.

He looked forward and saw Lin Yao standing on the edge of the broken wall, less than two meters away from Li Ran's position.

Dragging his bloody body, Li Ran walked to the forest as if he had exhausted his strength.

Lin Yao stood high, looking at the world, the lover he crossed through first.

The other party had experienced some huge pain before. He looked at the huge blood hole in Li Ran's chest, and Lin Yaoxin also suddenly pulled the pain.

If you have hurt the person he loves, he will definitely make the other party pay a very heavy price.

Seeing that Li Ran was about to get close to Lin Yao, suddenly, his pace paved.

Lin Yao was naturally curious and wanted to ask something, and then noticed that Li Ran's bloodthirsty desire could not be controlled in his red eyes, and immediately became completely clear.

"This is not a suitable place to talk. Let's leave first." At present, it is their first time to meet, and more importantly, Lin Yao is a human being. Li Ran has just changed from a human with a warm body to a cold zombie.

And from this moment on, human food can no longer be eaten by Li dyeing, leaving only blood and fresh meat in his stomach.

Li Ran's dark red eyes looked at Lin Yao, and then his eyes turned around. Zombies gradually gathered in their direction.

The living body of human beings is very tempting to bloodthirsty and ferocious zombies.

The zombie smelled differently from ordinary people. Lin Yao stood outside the tunnel for a while, which can be said to be a distinct target.

Lin Yao turned around, took a step out with long legs, and suddenly came back.

He stared at Li Ran, with a gentle and sincere voice: "Can you go by yourself?"

Li Ran pressed his hand on his chest, where the blood seemed to be still flowing, but he felt as if the blood had run out.

Nodded, Li Ran put down his arm, and the palm of his hand was sticky.

After getting a positive reply, Lin Yao opened his long legs and walked in the direction when he was moving quickly.

With a long figure and a straight back, he walked very fast, and his clothes were like a wind, spontaneously floating.

All this was brought into the eyes of Li Ran, who followed him, and then Li Ran blinked.

It's not an illusion for him. This unexpected young man is real.

This fact can even resist Jia Entropy and others' betrayal and theft and killing of him.

When Li Ran just put his hand on his chest, he had confirmed a fact.

That is, I was poked in the chest by Jia Entropy's ice blade. The whole heart was completely broken, and the heart stopped beating.

He is dead.