016 - Send a wife to the school hunk 16

Grandpa He woke up an hour or two later in the operating room.

Wearing an oxygen mask on his face, his face faded with blood and was pale and lightless, and the whole body was completely in a state of rest.

Grandpa He's cloudy eyes turned to the right and fell on the bedside. At first glance, he stood on his grandchildren He Zhe and Lin Yao.

The eyes of the two young boys were faintly red, especially Lin Yao, with tears in their eyes, as if they were about to fall at any time.

Grandpa He's dry lips under the oxygen mask opened and closed slightly, but they could only make a broken sound, and it was difficult to say another word.

He wanted to lift his arm to touch He Zhe, but his fingers moved a little distance. His body lost consciousness control, and only his eyes could move freely.

He Zhe noticed that his grandfather's fingers were moving, and what came from the old man's eyes also meant to let him pass. His legs were suddenly filled with lead. He knew that he should pass, and his feet couldn't move at all.

Then Lin Yao took He Zhe's hand and put it in Grandpa He's hand.

Lin Yao looked at Grandpa He. Grandpa He thanked him silently. Lin Yao responded with a shallow smile, but his heart twitched like severe pain at the same time. After releasing He Zhe's hand, Lin Yao turned around and walked behind him, looking sideways at Grandpa He and He Zhe directly.

He didn't want to see the old man leave in front of his face with his own eyes, let alone He Zhe's appearance as if his heart was crying.

"...Grandpa." The two grandparents looked at each other for a long time. He Zhe trembled his lips and whispered out two words. Grandpa He bent his fingers hard and grabbed He Zhe's hand tightly.

"You..." Grandpa He slowly opens his mouth and said to He Zhe with lips, "Don't be sad and live a good life in the future."

"That child is very good. You should be enthusiastic about him."

Grandpa He seemed to have used a lot of strength to finish these words. He closed his lips and his eyes bent slightly. He had no regret or nostalion, and waited quietly and calmly for death.

He Zhe slowly lowered. He knelt on his knees by the bed and clearly felt the fingers holding his palm and slowly loosened his strength.

Finally, the hand was completely loosened, and Grandpa He's eyes opened were closed.

The warm body faded away the heat little by little. The only relative in the world who was related to He Zhe and loved him deeply died in front of him.

He Zhe suddenly opened his lips and breathed with his mouth. At that moment, his nose turned into a useless decoration. He blinked hard and forced the tears from his eyes back.

Kneeling by the bed, He Zhe held the old man's shrivelled palm in both hands, leaned down, and buried deeply in the old man's hand.

Lin Yao clenched his hands on his side, and his nails fell into the palm, which was not as painful as the tearing pain in his heart.

He raised his head and stared at the ceiling without blinking. Lin Yao suddenly bent up the corners of his mouth, and his smile was full of indiminable sadness.

The old man arranged his own funeral in advance, so he didn't need He Zhe to do anything, and soon the old man's ashes were buried.

The news of the old man's departure was not completely disclosed and was semi-confidential. As for the shares and property in the old man's name, the old man entrusted a lawyer to divide it all the hospital, basically left to He Zhe. His other children's acquisition of property was very limited.