028 - Send a wife to the school hunk 28 [ END ]

"Are you ready?" The system asked Lin Yao.

Standing up from the front of the computer, turning his head to the bedside, and pulling away the quilt, Lin Yao lay down and pulled the mattress to the neckline.

His hands were folded on the quilt cover, and Lin Yao slowly closed his eyes with a peaceful face.

But if you look closely, you can see some tears on his cheeks.

"All right." Lin Yao suddenly surged with an unparalleled sadness in his heart. Not only the heart hurts, but every cell in the body seemed to have an unspeakable pain.

The enthusiasm spread to the corners of his eyes. If he hadn't closed his eyes, he thought he might have cried.

The tone of the system is calm, and it does not have human feelings, so it cannot empathize with Lin Yao's current emotions.

"Then let's go."

Lin Yao clenched his hands suddenly, and then quickly relaxed.

In this way, Lin Yao, who completed the task of sending warmth to He Zhe, and the system left the world for a moment after lying down.

·

By the time He Zhe got home, it was already the next day.

As soon as he got off the plane, He Zhe took a bus home. He didn't call Lin Yao and wanted to surprise his lover.

It was still early. When He Zhe took the key to open the door, the dawn was slightly exposed, and there was still a refreshing coolness in the air. He Zhe entered the room and didn't see Lin Yao in the living room. He thought that Lin Yao might not have got up yet, so he went to the bedroom.

Holding the doorknob, He Zhe gently pushed the door open. The ocean blue curtains fell quietly, and some breeze blew the curtains gently.

On the double bed in the middle of the bedroom lies a beautiful boy.

As soon as He Zhe saw people, the coldness at the bottom of his eyes dispersed sharply, and warmth and tenderness appeared.

He walked gently to the head of the bed, and He Zhe sat down by the bedside.

It's just five days, but every day seems to be as long as a year. Although there are video calls every night, it can't relieve He Zhe's missing for Lin Yao. Finally, he finally finished handling the matter and came back. He Zhe paid attention to his sleeping lover. No matter what happens in the future, don't be separated from Lin Yao casually. .

He Zhe gently stroked his lover's soft face, fell down, lifted a little broken hair on Lin Yao's forehead behind, and gave a shallow kiss.

"Lu Ming." He Zhe looked at the time on his watch. It was almost seven o'clock, so he called softly to wake up his lover.

The other party seemed to sleep a little deep and did not wake up. He Zhe pinched Lin Yao's round earlobes with his fingers. The smoothness between his fingers and abdomen made people's hearts soften in an instant. His eyebrows were stained with strong love and called again.

"Lu Ming, it's time to get up."

There was still no reaction. He Zhe thought that Lin Yao deliberately pretended to sleep and played with him. His arm was put next to Lin Yao's shoulder and bowed his head and kissed Lin Yao's exquisite and upturned nose.

"If you don't wake up again, you won't want to get out of bed today."

There is a silk curve at the corners of He Zhe's lips and smile.

He waited, and time passed by minute and second.

I don't know how long it has passed. It seems that only a few minutes or a few hours, the rising curvature of the corners of He Zhe's lips slowly suppressed down.