047 - Send a wife to the ghost king 2

"Do you want to be now?" He went to live in his territory. Zhou Jiyuan felt the other party's deep desire from Lin Yao's face.

Lin Yao naturally wanted to nod very much, but he said the opposite: "It's not now, wait until your business is dealt with."

While Zhou Jiyuan went back for his missing ghost pawn, Lin Yao also had a very important thing on his side.

It can even be said to be crucial, which is related to the vital safety of the ghost king.

Zhou Jiyuan nodded, but if Lin Yao really came to him, it was not difficult for him.

It's just a human being. Even if Lin Yao has something else to do, Zhou Jiyuan feels that in his territory, the other party can't turn out any waves.

Looking at Lin Yao out of the car and leaving, Zhou Jiyuan asked a ghost of his companion to go to Lin Yao to find out where the clues were staring far away.

You don't need to get too close to avoid being detected.

As for Zhou Jiyuan, he returned to his territory in the human world first, waiting for the dark night to come.

The night is still in the future, in a dark and wet corner of the city.

The wall lights were gray, pulling the shadows of two people walking to the basement very long. The young man walking in front of him was unusually thin. His cheekbones protruded high on both sides and his eyes were deeply sunken. He was wearing Chinese Tang-style clothes, his long coat almost hanging to his ankles, and his eyes seemed to be light. It looks extremely shiny.

Cloth shoes stepped on the stone ladder and made a soft sound.

The face is full of solemnity. If it hadn't been for the bright eyes, the whole shape gave people a cold sense of death.

The young man followed his assistant, and he went to the basement with him to check the results of his experiment.

It was a technique he saw from an ancient book, using human blood and ghosts as an introduction, and then adding some other special medicinal herbs to create potions that can restore human appearance to its youth.

The ghost ghost power recently captured is not strong, and the potion created is quite limited in time.

What the warlock wants to capture most is the ghost king. The ghost king's yin power is particularly strong, and there is even a possibility that he uses the ghost king to make potions that can make people immortal.

His body is about to be completely corrupt, and he is extremely eager to catch a ghost king in this city.

Now he has caught several ghost pawns under the ghost king in his hand. If things went well, maybe he would have seen the ghost king now. However, these ghost pawns bit their teeth very tightly, and the warlocks have been imminded with all kinds of harsh sentences on them these days, with little effect.

He wondered if the method was wrong. It's better to leave one or two of them pretending and then follow them secretly.

Although this decision has been made, he will continue to force the ghosts before that.

The captured ghost pawns were penetrated through their shoulder blades with spell chains. The chains pierced their bodies. Whenever they touched their hands, the palms of their hands would be burned, and their shoulders, where they were crossed by chains, almost always tortured the ghosts.

The ghosts lay on the ground in embarrassment, constantly groaning in pain and miserable mouths.

When they feel that human beings are approaching, there is basically no need to guess, and they know who is coming.