021 - Send a wife to the school hunk 21

The door of the van was quickly pulled up, and Han Dongyang, who was sitting in the car, was handed down to his thin body.

There was a lot of space in the car. Han Dongyang took the handsome boy who hijacked the car. First, he looked down at the people who had passed unconscious, then turned his head and looked behind him. Xing Jian sat in the back seat. This time, the robbery plan was put forward by Xing Jian. Han Dongyang did not object, because that day on the court, after the boy in his arms saved him, he treated him. I have a strong interest.

He is a typical revenge.

But if it's strange, it's only the boy's fault. Who let him have such a sinking face, and who let him look at him, it seems to love him and affectionately.

The two looked at each other in silence, and there was a faint pleasure in hand with a favorite thing.

It was also quite a coincidence. Han Dongyang went to the hospital to see that he accidentally fell and was stabbed his foot by a thumbtack. During the conversation, Han Dongyang casually mentioned that he had recently met a very interesting person. He had a boyfriend, but he was too suitable for his intentions. It was exactly the same as a gift specially given to him by God.

As soon as he said this, Xing Jian also remembered a handsome boy he met at school that day. At that time, the two looked at each other and subconsciously thought that they didn't like a person, right?

When Han Dongyang showed Xing Jian a secret photo from his mobile phone, they really fell in love with the same.

Looking back to his eyes and thoughts, Han Dongyang looked down at the face of the man in his arms.

He raised his hand and first gently rubbed the boy's smooth and delicate skin with the back of his hand, which was as attractive as high-end silk.

The boy's eyeliner gently covered his eyes, and the crow eyelashes were slender and curly. Han Dongyang fiddled with the long eyelashes twice with his fingers, and felt a little numb between his fingers and abdomen.

The van drove fast on the street, and no one knew outside the window that there was a coma in the car.
·
At the library, He Zhe opened an exercise book and didn't think about what would happen to Lin Yao. He buried his head with a pen and began to do exercises attentively.

It has been almost two hours since a set of exercises were completed. He Zhe looked up and subconsciously looked to the left. The left chair was empty. He Zhe turned his eyes and looked at the rest of the library. The location of the bathroom stared at the aisle. A few minutes later, there was still no trace of Lin Yao.

He Zhe put down his pen and stood up. He gently pulled the chair so as not to affect other learners around him. He Zhe walked into the corner next to him.

He took out the phone from his pocket and hung his finger on the dial-up button. He Zhe looked a little hesitant. He stared at it for a moment and fell with his right thumb.

The phone was posted in my ear, and there was a mechanical indifference at the other end of the phone, '... The number you dialed is turned off. Please dial again later.'.

He Zhe took down the phone and dialed it again, but it was the same result.

Returning to the desk, He Zhe looked at Lin Yao's position next to him. The information book on the desk closed, but there was a pen in the middle, indicating that Lin Yao had just seen it.

After editing a text message, He Zhe sent it to Lin Yao. He didn't go to Lin Yao's path of being kidnapped at all. He thought Lin Yao might have something else, so he didn't come over for a while.