069 - Sending a wife to the holy monk 2

"Gate your life."

"I want you to die!"

"All for me to die."

"Ah, ah, ah, ah..."

The leaves with ferocious face began to shout more and more frighteningly and bitterly.

Yuan Yi's pupils completely sank. Although Master Zhuo was currently an ordinary person and could not see and hear it, the air around him suddenly became cold, and Mr. Zhuo couldn't help shaking. When he saw Yuan Yi staring at the ancient tree in front of him, his eyes did not move, and he followed him.

For some reason, he had a sense of fear that he was stared at by countless eyes in an instant, and his cold hair all over his body stood upside down.

"Master, this? Is there something wrong with this tree? This tree has been planted until now. Master Zhuo explained one or two sentences with trills.

"This tree is not clean, Master Zhuo, retreats for a while." Yuan Yi did not plan to explain anything to Master Zhuo. According to his observation, Master Zhuo was not the one whose hands had been stained with blood or human life.

But he also realized that there was a strong resentment on this ancient tree, which could only be born in the body of a person who died in vain. There was no soul here. Resentment has existed for a hundred years, and it was about to turn into the evil spirits of cannibal souls. No matter how wronged they suffered in the past, and now it hurts the innocence of the world, that is The law is not allowed.

Yuan Yi gently clenched the Buddha beads in one hand, retreated after Master Zhuo listened to his words, quickly raised his hand, and knotted his fingerprints in the void.

The eyebrows were resolute, and the light in his eyes was extremely frightering. While the fingerprints were punched in the direction of the ancient tree, he shouted in his mouth.

"Buck!"

The voice was as thick and powerful as an ancient bell, which shocked Master Zhuo, who stood more than a meter away from behind him, trembled.

Not only Master Zhuo, but also a elegant teahouse next to the Zhuo family, Lin Yao, who sat next to the window, was also shocked by the sound of the Buddha. He held the hand of the teacup, and the cyan snake scales grew on the back of his hand.

When he found that a snake scale appeared, Lin Yao's expression suddenly changed, and his hands trembled, causing the water in the teacup to spill out a little.

Putting the teacup, Lin Yao put his right hand under the table, and the palm of his left hand pressed his right hand, and calmed down to a sudden emotion.

"What's the matter, Mr. Lin, but the tea in this house doesn't match the taste? If I don't like it, I know it's good to have a home on West Street.

Lin Yao looked up at the man in brown at the opposite side. The man had just sat at his tea table. As soon as he sat down, he felt the attention cast from all directions. Many people were ready to move, as if they wanted to come over and talk, but what really took action was the only one in front of him.

When the other party came over, Lin Yao knew from the system who the man's surname was, including the other party's family background, and it was also clear.

Therefore, when the man introduced himself to Lin Yao, Lin Yao looked indifferent and calm.

Although unlike those men met in the past, they suddenly changed their attitude when they heard his name, but this is probably the right of beauty.

Beauty, even if she is not enthusiastic or even talking, just makes people look at it, and they only feel pleasing to the eyes.

Lin Yao shook his head gently, squinted out of the window, and glanced in the direction of Zhuojia Compound.