085 - Send a wife to the super sss-level beast 4

However, the three people, especially the young man with short curly hair, are particularly talkative. He also looks pleasing and has a little round. If he hadn't said how old he hadn't been, he hadn't been for his appearance alone, it would be very hot and easy to mistakenly think that he might have left school.

In fact, the man left school for many years, was framed by his friends, and helped him be a guarantor. As a result, the other party ran away, and the man with high debts was forced to carry it.

Through conversation with many people, he also shared some information he knew, exchanged information with each other, and got some more useful information.

The three of them were lucky on the road and did not collect too much information, but they had two teammates, Yuda and Lin Yao, and the mutant black cat died directly in the hands of Yutu, which was enough for others who knew about it to take the initiative to approach them.

"The guards of District 2 have found a little information." The round-faced young man walked to Lin Yao and Yu Dandan. The two spent almost a lot of time together. The young man even doubted that before they came to the game city, both knew each other, but what Lin Yao knew was that the two met for not much longer than they did.

However, Tang Xin felt that it was not like his own illusion, that is, the two stood together without talking and communicating, but there was a kind that others could not intervene. The feeling of entering.

For example, now when Tang Xin talks to the two, his eyes look at Yu Da, and the latter turns his eyes to Lin Yao, which makes Tang Xin divert his eyes.

When he looked at Lin Yao before, Tang Xin was surprised. He was convinced that he was straight. In the past, he only had feelings for women. The young man's eyes in front of him had a terrible magic, which made people be attracted to him once they looked at him.

Those eyes like gemstones and dazzling eyes are clear and pure, and Tang Xin's intuition is suddenly beating a lot of rapid.

He struggled to dive away his eyes and then controlled his mind.

"What information?" Lin Yao asked.

The clear and pleasant voice penetrated directly into the auricle. Tang Xin felt that his throat was a little dry and swallowed his saliva.

"It seems that the guardians of District 2 are monsters hiding underground." But there is no more detailed information about what it is, and Tang Xin is also at a loss.

"Unreally?" Lin Yao frowned and looked as if he were thinking about the monsters under the ground.

However, these are all appearances, which were disguised by Lin Yao, and he even knew the specific species of monsters.

Even the guardians of the seventh district around him were hidden beside them, and he knew it clearly.

After all, he is not a person in this world. His body is, and the soul in it has changed long ago.

"Yes, it is said that only one of the four entrances is relatively safe, and the other three are in danger. Maybe the monster will hide in the entrance. Once we enter..." Tang Xin suddenly didn't say anything later, and his face was uneasy and uneasy.

Then Lin Yao took over Tangxin's words: "If you are not lucky, you will fall directly into the trap of a foreign beast."

Lin Yao's frowning frowned slowly spread out, and there was a comforting tone: "I don't think we should be so lucky."

"But the truth is that there is really an ambush in the entrance." The system quietly sounded.

Lin Yao smiled from the bottom of his heart: "What are the weaknesses of that alien beast?" In this way, he was a little prepared in advance. Although he would not tell anyone about it, he would not really be attacked. This physical surprise was somewhat similar to his original appearance, and Lin Yao was reluctant to let it be damaged.