023 - Send a wife to the school hunk 23

Suddenly, Tian Hongming heard a sound in his ear, and the violent sound shocked Tian Hongming's whole head blank for a moment.

When he recovered quickly, his eyes almost exfoliated from his eyes.

The white lips kept trembling, and the throat overflowed as if breathing was about to break at any time.

At this time, there was a piece of glass hanging upright on his right eye. The tip was sharp, and the sharpness of the glass could almost be felt when the eyelids blinked.

Holding the other end of the glass, He Zhe's fingers were also cut, and scarlet blood penetrated out, but his face was covered with ice and snow as if he couldn't feel any pain.

After a while, He Zhe threw away the glass in his hand, took Tian Hongming's phone number on the coffee table, and called 120 emergency calls for him.

Putting down the phone, He Zhe walked to Tian Hongming. At the beginning, he could be said that he used 10% of his strength, and he was merciless. He kicked Tian Hongming. Tian Hongming curled up and lay on the ground.

He Zhe's cold eyes and cold face stared at Tian Hongming's face with cold sweat due to pain. After a few seconds of planting, he withdrew his attention.

He stepped over Tian Hongming, and He Zhe walked in the direction of the door. When he passed Qiu Yu, who was standing in a position from beginning to end and hardly moved much, He Zhe glanced over, and the latter was full of surprise and unbelievable.

I can't believe that He Zhe, who usually looks calm and self-containing, suddenly becomes so cruel and violent, nor can he believe that Tian Hongming can help others just because he hates Lin Yao, leading to Lin Yao's disappearance.

Taking the elevator downstairs together, Qiu Yu swallowed his saliva and found the sound that had been squelled for a long time.

"I think we'd better call the police. The only two of us don't know the specific location of Lu Ming now, so we can't find it at all." Qiu Yu's understanding is very simple. Since Lin Yao was kidnapped, the police is the best choice.

He Zhe did not respond for a long time. Qiu Yu was anxious, but when he saw He Zhe's bleeding fingers, the questioning stopped in his throat.

"Don't call the police." It was a waste of time. He Zhe didn't trust the police very much. When his parents had an accident, the police went late. Here, when the police officers came out to look for Lin Yao, I was afraid that everything would be late, and He Zhe couldn't wait for a moment.

He now just wants to find Lin Yao as soon as possible. As for the method, he just needs to find someone and commit. He will do everything in law.

He Zhe called a preservation company. The boss of that company had received some favors from Grandpa He Zhe. As soon as the phone was connected, He Zhe did not directly say what to do, but asked the other party to give him six people.

The boss didn't say a word, immediately agreed and asked He Zhe when he wanted it.

"Immediately." He Zhe said.

"Where is the location?"

He Zhe told the boss the location of a shrewty store from Tian Hongming.

That place is closer to the preservation company than He Zhe.

"Let them wait first." When he arrived, he took action. While Qiu Yu stopped the car, Qiu Yu saw that He Zhe was on the phone, opened the door and motioned He Zhe to get on first.

He Zhe didn't be polite to him and got into the car lower.

After the taxi left for more than ten minutes, an ambulance whistled arrived. According to the address that he had called before, the ambulance staff found Tian Hongming's house all the way. After knocking at the door for a long time, the door slowly opened. On the ground was a young boy with blood and a painful and distorted expression lying on the ground.
·
After Lin Yao suddenly fell to the ground, two people in the room came out. Han Dongyang bent down and picked up Lin Yao.