029 - Send a wife to the movie emperor 1

"Yu Xiao, I think I'd better distance myself from you. As long as you are here, I will completely become a green leaf. No, it's not as good as green leaves." While talking to Kang Xiaofei, a colleague from the same economic company, he was really walking aside.

This time, the economic company got several tickets for the upper-class reception, saying that it was for them to gain some insights and know more people. What is the specific reason in essence? Although they stayed in the entertainment industry for a long time, only a year or two, they were enough to understand the way.

Kang Xiaofei looked at his smile and kind, but in his heart, he was not completely envious of Lin Yao's beautiful face. If he had looked like Lin Yao, he would have to participate in the current cocktail party. He had long been in the upper class and sought after by others.

Lin Yao smiled and suddenly said when Kang Xiaofei turned around and was about to leave, "...Don't worry, I won't grab it from you."

Kang Xiaofei was shocked. He turned around and looked at Lin Yao. The latter immediately threw another word.

"I have someone I like." So I won't cling to anyone again.

Lin Yao turned his face and looked into the dark night. His eyes could faintly see something called Missing.

Kang Xiaofei suddenly had an impulse to ask Lin Yao who he liked, but immediately stopped himself. He and Lin Yao were in the same company, but from a certain perspective, they were still competitors. The smile on Kang Xiaofei's face slowly faded down. Without saying anything, he took a quick walk out of the balcony.

He knew that he was different from Lin Yao. That man alone had an eye-catching face. As long as he wanted, he could easily get a lot of things, opportunities, fame and money.

He is different. What he wants can only be obtained by himself.

People are different from beings. It is precisely because Kang Xiaofei always understands this that he has something from having nothing in the past to now.

But it's not enough, not enough at all. He wants more. He wants everyone to look down on him, and he wants the magnesium light to focus on him.

For this, he can give everything, even the body or the soul.

"Be careful, Kang Xiaofei is not a good person."

Of course, it's not a good person. For your own benefit, you betray yourself and others.

Lin Yao looked back at Kang Xiaofei's fading figure. Everyone has a desire to get everything and a reason to calculating, but you can do anything. If you want to pull him into the dirty mud in the process, Lin Yao is unwilling to do it.

This side of the balcony is like two worlds relative to the hall over there, with red wine and green lights, beautiful clothes and beautiful pictures, and crisscrossing.

Basically, half of the people who came here had their own purposes. Lin Yao didn't want to attract anyone's attention. After entering, he specially lowered his face and walked along the back wall, but this skin was as handsome as the body of the previous world. Even if he deliberately avoided it, someone noticed him.

Since he came out of the balcony, he has taken several business cards in his hand. They are basically not the master, but the people under them. They nominally want to make friends with Lin Yao, or think he is good-looking. He has some resources on hand. If Lin Yao is interested, he can contact them later, but what exactly do, Lin Know the belly from afar.

With the business card, Lin Yao will look at the name and the company he belongs to. There is no follow-up. After reading it, Lin Yao casually buckled the business card to a wooden table next to him.