054 - Send a wife to the ghost king 9 [ END ]

The curtain fell.

The bright red candle swayed.

It reflects two blurred shadows in the curtain cloth.

One dress fell from the curtain to the ground one after another.

The candlelight is red.

Spring is infinitely breeding and spreading.

It was another intense night.

The next day, Lin Yao slept until the afternoon and woke up in the call of the ghost.

The ghost king went out at that morning. Fu Duo, the ghost king on the same continent, had been killed by Zhou Jiyuan last night under his sword. Now there is no ghost king in Tongzhou, and he must take over the ghost realm.

This takeover will be busy for a long time.

Zhou Jiyuan arranged several trusted ghosts to guard Lin Yao.

Then he rushed to deal with matters related to the other side of the same continent.

This is not the first time today that the ghost servant has called Lin Yao outside the door. He called twice before.

But Lin Yao fell asleep and didn't wake up.

That's the order of the ghost king. Lin Yao is a human body. Unlike their ghosts, they need to eat three meals a day.

Lin Yao was sleeping in the morning, and Lin Yao seemed to be still sleeping at noon. The ghost servant raised his hand and knocked on the door and whispered, "Prince, are you awake?" He wanted to know what was going on Lin Yao in the room.

Lin Yao heard the sound, but when he wanted to say something, he suddenly found that his throat was a little dumb. Last night, no one was free, and Lin Yao was finally stroked by the ghost king. So comforted that nothing could flow out, and in the end, it was almost lost. Forbidden.

Thinking of that scene, Lin Yao only felt that his ears seemed to be hot again.

I sat up slowly, and I was sore and stiff all over.

Cough, Lin Yao coughed twice and signaled to the ghost servant outside the door that he had woken up.

"The subordinate went to prepare meals for the princess immediately. Princess, please wash up first." The ghost servant lowered his eyes humbly.

Lin Yao hummed in the room.

The voice was faint, but the ghost heard it.

The ghost left quickly. Lin Yao lifted the quilt and looked at him. There were many bright marks on his red skin.

In particular, the red traces between them were the most obvious. The clothes were placed on one side of the table. Lin Yao walked out of bed naked and walked to the table. Instead of reaching out to get the clothes immediately, he stared at the clothes with a strange expression.

Slowly, in a condensed look, a light smile appeared.

What was placed on the table was not the men's clothing brought by Lin Yao from his home, but the women's long skirt sent by a rich human businessman.

The color is rose red.

Lin Yao stretched out his hand and took the long skirt in his hand.

Thinking in his heart, Zhou Jiyuan now completely thinks that he likes to wear women's clothes.

However, the fact is that Lin Yao is more willing to wear men's clothing than women's clothing.

This is in Zhou Jiyuan's ghostland. The traitor Cheng You has been cut under the blade of the ghost king last night.