086 - Send a wife to the super sss-level beast 5

There was no sound, and even no one shaking on the ground. A tall metal wall in front of the face suddenly began to change under countless eyes.

The metal wall began to crack, quietly, but it was extremely fast, almost two or three seconds.

Orderly changes stopped abruptly in a blink of an eye.

In the middle of the originally flat and smooth metal wall, there is a door that does not have a door lock, as if it can be opened with a push.

Everyone looked at each other outside the metal door. Look at me and I look at you. Almost everyone's expression is surprised.

As a team that drew the number one, Lin Yao and Yu Da, naturally stood at the forefront of the whole team.

At the moment Lin Yao's eye pupil appeared at the metal door, he narrowed slightly, staring at the iron door in front of him. As one of the alien beasts developed by the laboratory, his ability to perceive danger was stronger than those humans around him.

At some point, he also felt the danger of the invisible to the human eyes hidden behind the iron gate.

Standing next to him, Lin Yao walked towards the metal door after standing quietly for a moment, staring at Lin Yaojunyi's figure. He had different expectations for what was about to happen. They were developed to kill creatures, and there was a strong madness factor flowing in their blood.

A calm life is not suitable for them. Only blood and death are what they love.

Tang Xin saw Lin Yao open the door and rushed up quickly in two or three steps.

"I'll drive." Tang Xin went straight to Lin Yao's face and motioned him to come.

Lin Yao looked down at Tang Xin. He was obviously not obsessed with who opened the door and moved a little aside.

Tang Xin squeezed his lips and took a deep breath. The iron door was unlocked and there was no door handle. Therefore, Tang Xin put his hands against the iron door, exerted force under his hand, and pushed it in.

However, the door seemed to be not strict at all. Tang Xin's power was not controlled, and his upper body tilted a little in.

The Iron Gate opened, and everyone, including the audience outside the live broadcast platform, stared around, thinking that there would be something strange.

Then to everyone's disappointment, the scene in the iron gate was unexpectedly the same as here.

Like the two sides of the mirror, it is completely copied.

"The tentacle monsters in the second district can create an environment." The system explained to Lin Yao.

"What does the monitor look like?" Lin Yao subconsciously thought that the tentacle monster could confuse them, so that the monitor could not shoot the truth.

Then the system told Lin Yao, "The picture on the live broadcast platform is the same as what you see."

Those scenes should be said to be semi-real and semi-illusory, they are real, and illusory is that they use their bodies to construct these illusions.

After opening the door, Tang Xin turned his head to look at several teammates. None of them said anything, but it could be seen that they were on alert in an instant.

After a slow breath, Tang Xin straightened up his back and was the first to raise his foot into the second district.

As soon as he walked in, several others followed.

When the five people entered the iron gate, the iron gate suddenly closed.

The unlocked iron door can be easily pushed open, but even so, everyone's heart is raised.