051 - Send a wife to the ghost king 6

The auction took place at night, and the sedan carrying the ghost king and Lin Yao went out of the ghostland and entered the human world directly.

The car traveled very fast in the dark and floated above the traffic. The vehicles and pedestrians on the street could not see the car.

When the car was about to come to the auction house, the kids carrying the car suddenly turned a corner. The car left the bustling street and went to a secluded and uninhabited alley.

The black sedan slowly fell from mid-air, and the next moment, the sedan suddenly began to change rapidly from inside to outside.

Almost in the blink of an eye, the original black wooden sedan turned into a dark limousine.

There were two kids sitting in front of the car. The kid in the driver's seat held the steering wheel and drove the car out of the gray alley.

The other two kids ran behind the car.

This sudden change shocked Lin Yao for a moment.

He turned his head and looked at the ghost king beside him. The ghost king looked calm and seemed to see any change and fluctuations.

Withdrawing his eyes, Lin Yao looked sideways out of the glass bed and was almost to his destination.

Soon the car stopped, and the two kids in front of the car came down. Fortunately, it was night now. The street lights on the street were not as bright as the sunlight, so the pale faces of the kids were not so conspicuous.

After the kid walked to the car, he opened the door.

Lin Yao and the Ghost King walked down from both sides of the car.

The auction was held in a high-end hotel in front of you.

There was a special receptionist in front of the hotel. After Lin Yao and others left, the kids immediately returned to the car, turned around and drove away.

Lin Yao walked forward with the ghost king. Suddenly, Lin Yao felt a solid arm behind his waist. Lin Yao's eyes trembled slightly, and the ghost king hugged him. He is now wearing a red women's dress. In the eyes of outsiders, he is the 'female companion' of the ghost king.

Between the arms was a young man with a narrow and thin waist, and the ghost king held Lin Yao in his arms.

In fact, from the moment they got off the bus, there were eyes around them.

That's really not unnoticed.

A man and woman came out of the black high-end car. The man was tall and cold, and the woman was beautiful.

Especially the woman in a red dress, with a tall figure, a stunning appearance, long dark hair and a hanging waist, just like a top model on the runway.

She also had a pair of spring water and affectionate peach blossom eyes. She seemed to notice that a lot of sight came over, and her beautiful eyes looked aside.

The scarlet lips bent without a smile, and the person who was stared at by her tender and honey eyes seemed to have a crisp current and her whole body in an instant.

At first, some people were infatuated.

Naturally, the ghost king also found that more and more eyes fell in the forest, and a dark idea that finally pressured in the ghost realm came up again.

His eyes were about to be swept over to make a warning, and the people in his arms leaned against him.

The young man's body is warm, and the warm heat continues to spread to the cold body of the ghost king.