050 - Send a wife to the ghost king 5

The big blood-red red flower sedan flew from the flat ground with the ghost king and Lin Yao.

Follow the path straight through the glass window and penetrate into the void outside in an instant.

Without any pause, the four pale-faced kids in uniform and dark clothes carried the sedan on their shoulders and fell to the ground.

A cold wind blew without warning, and the pedestrians on the roadside shuddered at the same time, and some people stretched out their hands to close the collar clothes.

Sitting in the sedan, the sedan flew forward smoothly. Lin Yao's right hand was the ghost king. He turned his eyes and looked at the ghost king. The ghost king's face was calm, and his eyes stared ahead without fluctuation.

After perceiving Lin Yao's sight, he withdrew his attention and moved back.

The ghost king's cold eyebrows raised slightly, which was asking Lin Yao what was going on.

Lin Yao shook his head slightly, but his smile on the lips suddenly deepened a lot.

The sedan galloped in the silver moonlight, and the four little ghosts maintained the same pace, leaving from the prosperous city of human beings and going to the territory of the ghost king.

More than half of the ghosts in the territory witnessed the meeting where the big red car left, and the news spread very fast.

Almost for a moment, the ghosts in the whole ghostland knew that their ghost king had been moved by a human youth.

Let the little ghost carry the sedan out to welcome the human youth.

It can also be said to be their princess.

Many ghost pawns gathered on one ground and wanted to see the ghost princess.

After waiting for not long, a blood-red sedan quietly and silently flew to the entrance from outside the ghostland.

The four little ghosts carrying the car all had the same expression and did not squint. Although they entered the ghost realm, there was no pause in the pace.

Therefore, the ghosts around the entrance could not see the ghost princess as they wished, but only the fast-floating sedan.

The red curtain fell, and it was impossible to see the condition inside, but when the sedan passed by, the deterrent atmosphere lingering around made the ghosts clear.

The sedan is not only their princess, but also their ghost king.

The red sedan crossed the sight of the ghosts, walked all the way forward, and then walked a certain distance, and the sedan suddenly stopped.

The sedan slowly fell down. After the car shook slightly, the sedan stopped steadily on the ground.

The thick red curtain in front of him was lifted to the left by a pale and lightless hand, and a kid bowed his head and stood outside the sedan.

The ghost king stepped out first. Lin Yao followed him and lowered his head from the sedan to the outside.

As soon as Lin Yao looked up, he saw a huge palace in front of him, an ancient palace, a huge dark iron gate, and a plaque on the door, which said the Ghost King's Palace.

Lin Yao stared at the three powerful characters, and his heart was actually unflirable, but he showed great shock on his face.

Staring at the plaque for a long time, the suitcase was taken out of the sedan by a kid and placed at Lin Yao's feet. He didn't seem to notice it.