087 - Send a wife to the super sss-level beast 6

At that moment, an unknown anger rushed to my heart, not only the prey he liked was robbed, but also the other one, like the whole heart was dug hard.

The body of the mutated greatly. He wanted to kill extremely. He wanted to kill all the creatures he saw in front of him, not only tentacles, but also human beings.

In an instant, the animal was almost completely beastized, and then the rising anger suddenly stopped.

A long figure appeared in the animal pupil, and the man was carrying a bottle in his hand.

As for Tang Xin, he was constantly pushed to Lin Yao by his tentacles, and he was about to stand it.

"I found gasoline. Please help me and open all these tentacles." It is obviously difficult for him to approach the tentacle without exposing his real strength, so it requires the joint efforts of everyone.

Many people have been eaten into their stomachs by tentacles. The life and death are unknown. Many other people's faces sweat coldly stained, and their faces can be very bad. Perhaps in the eyes of most people, it may really be about to die here today.

Then Lin Yao's voice, heard by everyone, was no less than that of heaven.

People turned around and looked at Lin Yao. They saw the box in his hand, and nodded to Lin Yao.

Use their eyes to show that they will try to attract the attention of Tentacles and create opportunities for Lin Yao.

Unscrew the lid and filled a whole box of gasoline. As soon as the lid was removed, the strong pungent smell of gasoline floated out in an instant. Lin Yao also found a small firing device. After shouting to everyone, he quickly ran to the tentacle monster with gasoline. The curved and swimming tentacles in the air seemed to sense what Lin Yao's hand. It's harmful to them. Attack Lin Yao together.

Following, those tentacles whose software can grow infinitely were cut off by other human players.

The distance is not far away. When life is in the same danger, people will subconsciously unite and cooperate, and the players strive to open up a channel for Lin Yao.

In the blink of an eye, Lin Yao came to the tentacle monster face. There was still a human body in the mouth of the tentacle monster blood basin. The human body did not die, and his feet exposed outside were out of control and pedalling randomly.

Lin Yao raised the oil barrel with both hands and poured into the tentacle monster.

The tentacle stretched out a tentacles and overturned the oil barrel.

The babbling black gasoline flowed on the ground, and the smell stimulated the tentacle monster. It spit out the human bite in its mouth and withheld all the tentacles back, so there were countless places to attack Lin Yao.

Lin Yao gave Tang Xin's knife. Although he took Tang Xin's knife, he put it in the rear because he wanted to take gasoline.

There was no mission weapon in his hand. The people standing behind saw the tentacles suddenly withdrawn and looked over. People were stunned and did not respond. They looked so duly at Lin Yao surrounded by countless software tentacles and took out the fire device. In a slight sound, a cluster of small flames came from Lin Yao's hand. It floated forward, gasoline flowed all over the ground, and it spread at Lin Yao's feet.

As long as the fire falls, the fire will inevitably engulf Lin Yao in an instant.

The young man is so handsome that if he really dies like this, people feel a pity.

But Lin Yao was rescued from the claws of the tentacle, as if it was impossible.

Just as everyone was silent about what was about to happen in front of them, people found that a white shadow suddenly flashed across in front of them.