042 - Send a wife to the president 6

These subordinates naturally knew Fu Dong. When Fu Mingxuan ordered everyone to be sent home, two people also came to Fu Dong, but they did not immediately control Fu Dong like others.

Fu Dong will not let Fu Mingxuan convict him like everyone else.

He suddenly pushed the two people in front of him and rushed to Fu Ming.

"Uncle, it's really not like this. It's them. They may have drunk something, but I don't know if Lin Yao drank wine. We all drank it. He is in poor health, so he reacts so big."

"But you can see that I know he is your man, and he didn't touch him with a single finger."

"Uncle, you believe me."

Fu Dong said it all true, but this time Fu Mingxuan saw it with his own eyes. It was precisely because Fu Dong did not move Lin Yao that he didn't do anything immediately. If anyone who drives him here, it will be unknown to see tomorrow's sun.

"Take it away." Fu Mingxuan looked at Fu Dong and no longer had the calm eyes of his former elders. At this time, his expression was shrouded with piercing coldness.

The two people behind them stepped forward, buttoned Fu Dong's arm on the left and right and buckled it behind him.

Fu Dong struggled fiercely and shouted in chaos: "Uncle, I really know I'm wrong. I will never do it again in the future. Uncle, can you forgive me this time?"

"Yan Xi, you said to my uncle yourself, why did I ask you to come over?"

By the way, Fu Dong suddenly thought of the reason why Lin Yao cheated him here. Lin Yao has been pretending and acting in front of Fu Mingxuan. He is not so harmless at all.

At that time, he took the initiative to bet with him, but in a few days, Fu Mingxuan really vacated his bedroom and made a studio for Lin Yao.

This man has been acting from beginning to end. Now his weakness and helplessness are all performed. Thinking of this, there was a burst of strength in Fu Dong's body, and even broke free from the two people who held his arm.

Fu Dong's eyes turned red and ran to Lin Yao, pulled Lin Yao's collar, picked up Lin Yao, clenched his fist, and hit Lin Yao's almost addicted face a few minutes ago.

But before his fist fell, Fu Dong's arm suddenly cramped, causing him to slow down.

In this beat, Fu Mingxuan strode over. He stood behind Fu Dong and did not take action, but Yin Wu stared at Fu Dong's back to the extreme.

"Fu Dong."

With two very light words, Fu Dong raised his fist. He suddenly stiffened all over his body, opened his lips, and suffocated. He couldn't breathe oxygen from the frozen air.

Fu Dong's mouth twitched slightly. He wanted to laugh a little, but the facial muscles were not obedient, and he couldn't laugh.

"Let go."

Fu Mingxuan's cold voice came from Fu Dong.

Consciousness is resisting, but the body is like a machine, obeying Fu Mingxuan's orders.

Fu Dong slowly let go of his hand holding Lin Yao's collar. Lin Yao's hanging eyes suddenly raised it, and Fu Dong blocked Fu Mingxuan's eyes.

So only Fu Dong saw that the moment Lin Yao let go, the corners of his mouth suddenly hooked and bent out a sarcastic and proud smile.

Fu Dong was immediately stimulated by Lin Yao's laughter. His finger bones clicked and clicked. He completely ignored Fu Mingxuan's being behind him and hit him fiercely.