059 - Send a wife to the zombie emperor 5

Lin Yao concealed his power.

When the car drove outside the base, the four of them got out of the car and were checked at the superpower level. When Lin Yao stood directly with two ordinary people, not like Gu Yu, to test it.

The other two men know that Gu Yu has spiritual power. Gu Yu is also different from Lin Yao's ideas. She wants to make herself stronger.

It's strange to say that the hatred for zombies is not deep as deep as human beings.

Zombies are irrational, and their killing is a physical instinctive trend.

And those two people, in Gu Yu's opinion, were they who deprived her brother and Song Yongsi of the opportunity to survive.

Even if their brothers voluntarily give up the opportunity, they hate them.

It is detected that Gu's mental power is low-level, but no matter how low it is, it is better than ordinary humans without power.

After entering the base, Gu Yu separated from Lin Yao and others.

When Gu Yu left, he looked back at Lin Yao. He hated the colleagues of the two men, and Gu Yu had another idea in his heart.

So far, she still doesn't know that Lin Yaoshi has superpowers, even stronger than her.

In Gu Yu's opinion, Lin Yao is completely an ordinary person. Lin Yao's beautiful and charming appearance can almost attract the sight of others in an instant.

Gu Yu didn't know why Lin Yao lied that Li Ran's life and death were unknown. She speculated that Lin Yao might have another purpose in coming to the base.

Gu Yu won't ask more questions about what it is, nor will she expose it. Compared with these strange human beings, she prefers to believe Lin Yao.

Lin Yao has no power. With his appearance, he is alone. In this base, he may be coveted by some people.

It won't be so naive anymore. Countless cruel facts in the past have let Gu know that anything can happen in this end of the world.

Whether you want it or unexpected.

Gu Yu made a thing for herself in his heart. Lin Yao and others rescued her from the zombies. In this base, she will definitely do her best to protect Lin Yao.

Gu Qian left with the others and went to the power training ground, where she would make herself grow up quickly.

As ordinary and powerless people, Lin Yao and the other two were taken to the residence assigned to him.

The facilities in that place are old, and there are even spider webs on the walls.

The furniture in the house is simple, and there is nothing extra.

Some of the two accidentally met a senior of the base. Shortly after arriving, someone came over and picked up one of them.

Lin Yao and others were the only ones who had arrived at the base in nearly half a month.

Corresponding road signs were set up along the way, but most people died at the hands of zombies before they reached the base.

When they arrived here, they all came over, and the others were busy or not busy, looked at Lin Yao and them.

Originally, I was just curious and wanted to see what kind of person it was, but after staring at Lin Yao walking on the right, he didn't say it was all, but he was basically stunned.

The young man was dressed in clean clothes and beautiful as angels. He and the other two walked behind, which was obviously different from the hidden embarrassment of the two people. It seemed difficult to see traces of cruel reality torture on the young man's face.