033 - Send a wife to the movie emperor 5

When they came out of the house, the two then got into a car together. Since Lin Yao is now the driver of Gu Xiyan, the driving matter naturally fell into Lin Yao's hands.

I got a driver's license, and it's not difficult to drive.

Gu Xiyan sat in the back, looking extremely cold.

Lin Yao sighed in his heart. He couldn't explain everything to Gu Xiyan and told Gu Xiyan that the person he liked was Gu Xiyan.

This is completely not allowed. Once you do so, it will violate the laws and regulations set up by the Crossing Office. Not to mention that Gu Xiyan will have an impact here, even he will also be punished.

The system is only bound to him, and the system is loyal to the time-travel office, not to Lin Yao.

The system is bound to him, not only to help him and also to be an observer, but whenever something goes wrong, the system will contact the Crossing Office as soon as possible.

The inquiry he just now is already on the verge of violation.

As long as the system thinks, it can fully inform the Crossing Office of this matter, and then the Crossing Office will give him a certain warning.

At present, it seems that the system has not done so. After all, it is a partner who has experienced a world together.

Maybe the other party will not be so businessly. As long as he does not cross that line, the system should not act for the time being.

Since it is confirmed that Gu Xiyan is He Zhe, while actively completing the task, Lin Yao will regard Gu Xiyan as a different individual from He Yan to make himself fall in love with Gu Xiyan as soon as possible, instead of treating Gu Xiyan as He Zhe.

The world is different, and Gu Xiyan is just himself.

When Gu Xiyan stayed in this house for a while, they often went to that hotel. There were many home-cooked dishes in it that tasted very good.

The reason why he is too busy with work is that Gu Xiyan's kitchen has always had only one use, that is, to put it on, he basically doesn't eat at home.

There are not many people in the hotel, and neither of them deliberately covered up their appearance.

Therefore, it is no exaggeration to say that several sights have attracted by the places they passed by.

There are two completely different shapes, one tall and cold, and the other is handsome and exquisite. Walking together, it is completely a confusing scenery. Some people even took out their mobile phone directly and took several photos.

Lin Yao immediately noticed that someone came out of his mobile phone. He immediately took two steps to Gu Xiyan and blocked Gu Xiyan with his body, and his wrist was suddenly held.

The man's palm was warm, and the warm heat jumped straight into Lin Yao's skin. In an accident, Lin Yao felt electric shocked, and the crisp electric current spread straight into the limbs and bones.

Gu Xiyan pressed Lin Yao's wrist. He didn't care that others shot him, that is, an actor. While winning countless attention and wealth, he was destined to exchange something else.

It's fair. It's not an infringement to eat and get photographed. Violation of privacy.

Lin Yao looked at Gu Xiyan in a little surprise. The peach blossom eyes were shining. The lights in the hotel were not pure white, but a little warm red. So at Gu Xiyan, what he saw was that it seemed to be a little crimson soaked in Lin Yao's eyes.

The end of the boy's eyes is a little naturally curved. Originally, the beautiful peach blossom eyes are like seductive all the time, but now his whole body looks charming.