076 - Sending a wife to the holy monk 9

After returning, Lin Yao distributed the picked fruit to the people, saying that this was what he saw by chance on the way. He had eaten it, and the fruit was non-toxic.

The servants took the fruit and bit it directly without washing.

These fruits grow in the mountains. Naturally, they are different from those planted. They must be clean.

Lin Yao asked the servant to take several to Mrs. Xu alone, but told him to leave them outside and not to disturb the old lady to recite the scriptures.

The fruit was really delicious, but Lin Yao's noodles were also better.

In addition, he also left some for Yuan Yi. When it was dark, he left and took it to Yuanyi.

It was very dark in the mountains. As last night, Lin Yao first turned into a snake and left the house and crawled in the grass.

The guarded monk was replaced with yesterday's one, but the barrier had been removed. Lin Yao first asked the system to help hide his breath, quietly took advantage of the monk's attention, and then slipped into the cave.

In the cave, Yuanyi gently closed his eyes and was cold. Lin Yao swam up silently without deforming. He swam to Yuanyi's feet, and did not arch the hem of his monk's robe. He climbed to the hem, rolled up his body, the snake's head hung down, and pillowed on his snake. Like Yuan Yi, he closed his eyes.

At first, nothing happened, but slowly, Lin Yao began to feel that there was a fire in his body.

The less the fire, the more vigorous it became. Lin Yao unconsciously twisted his body and rubbed Yuan Yi's robe with a snake body.

Later, the fire burned out from inside. Lin Yao felt that he was unfettered, as if his whole body was bound by something, and he suddenly woke up from the discomp of his body.

Urgently ask him about his body. That's what it is.

The system checked for a long time before finding out the specific reason: "You are about to moult."

"Mod?" These two words are too strange to Lin Yao.

Then the system explained to him carefully: "You are a snake demon. Although you can shape, you can't avoid moulting every once in a while. Theoretically, you can't moult it for at least a while, but it seems that the reason why you eat those fruits during the day has advanced this moult."

Lin Yao gently rubbed the clothes under him because he couldn't control his body. He gasped slightly and asked, "Will this fruit have side effects on human beings?"

"No, they don't eat as much as you."

While Lin Yao breathed a sigh of relief, he thought about what to do. He had never moulted his skin and didn't know what he would be like after moulting.

Subconsciously, he didn't want Yuan Yi to see him moult.

Lin Yao moved his body hard and tried to stay away from Yuanyi, but he was about to moult, so he didn't have much strength at all. When he could remove Yuan Yi's robe, he had no strength.

Lin Yao, who was a snake, rolled back and forth on the cold ground, and even made some dumb sounds in his mouth.

Although the noise on his side was subtle, it quickly attracted the attention of Yuanyi.

Yuan Yi remembered that Lin Yao would come in the evening, so he all divided the snacks.

When Lin Yao climbed to his clothes, he knew it. Then when he saw Lin Yao, he curled up his body and moved. Yuan Yi thought that nothing would happen again, so he calmly practiced.