041 - Send a wife to the president 5

After taking a shower together, he came out without clothes. After wiping the water on his body, Fu Mingxuan pressed Lin Yao on the bed. Go.

The sheets are pure white, while Lin Yao's body has a rare milky whiteness.

As soon as he took a shower, Lin Yao's body exuded the fragrance of shower gel.

Wisps of fluttering, refreshing.

Before today, Fu Mingxuan didn't seem to be so touched before he saw Wei Lang and He Su. He basically knew something about the relationship between the two.

That was unexpected, and suddenly it was touched.

Unlike them, he wants what he wants, the person he wants, no one can beak, no one has that right to come and tell his life.

There will be no such existence at all.

When he wants to start, it seems that the exact time is not clear. He wants the young man to stay with him and be his person.

There are favorite ingredients here.

And love, love, has always existed far away from him.

He didn't know, but one thing he knew was that he wanted Lin Yao, the young man who had already touched his heart.

Fu Mingxuan didn't say anything on this side. Lin Yao's eyes were a little different from usual. His eyes were deep, as if he could attract the human soul together.

Extreme familiarity. Although the faces are completely different, the soul in the skin is well known to Lin Yao.

Feeling some feelings from each other's bodies, Lin Yao held Fu Mingxuan's shoulder tightly.

He sent all his lips and tongues to the other party. Fu Mingxuan caught Lin Yao's lips, easily broke through the obstacles on the tip of his tongue and pend into the wet and hot mouth.

It seemed that the youth's fluid was sweet. Fu Mingxuan kissed him and sucked hard. The two kissed fiercely and enthusiastically, entangled them.

That night, there were many people.

·

Like is a very simple emotion, and it already has some signs when it comes.

Fu Mingxuan never escaped any results.

Now that this has been confirmed, the next step is to face it head-on.

That's all.

It seems that Lin Yao's understanding of Fu Mingxuan will be refreshed soon.

I always think that men's energy is to a certain extent. Before long, men will practice it physically, so that Lin Yao has a new understanding of Fu Mingxuan from inside out and from body to heart.

Originally, he was a very healthy body. Under the monthly strength of Fu Mingxuan's high-speed motor, Lin Yao obviously felt a little difficult here.

He signed up for a fitness class near the house. After buying an annual card, he will take an hour or two every day to do some corresponding exercises in the store, such as sit-ups, waist and abdominal strength, such as running, and thigh muscles.

In the middle, He Su contacted Lin Yao frequently. He Su's man Wei Lang turned home the afternoon after meeting Lin Yao and others. He Su stayed in a hotel alone, and it was too difficult to spend time.

Knowing that Lin Yao painted at home and went out to work out for work, He Su withdrew from the room and opened another room in a hotel in the block where Lin Yao lived.