02 - 0102

Timing is a very special thing. It's not anywhere. It's okay at any time.

On the surface, after a week of coming to the world, Lin Yao seemed to have completely forgotten his mission of sending love. He Zhe had no word and could take a face in the corridor outside the classroom at most.

The fact is not what the system thinks. Lin Yao is not slacking up passively. As an old employee of the Crossing Office, once he takes over the task, Lin Yao will take it seriously in the spirit of twelve points.

Even if he devotes his true feelings, including love and hatred, he will not really treat his work as a job like other time-travel colleagues.

The people in these worlds are set npc, but even if they are npc, their feelings cannot be divided.

They have joys and sorrows, happiness, anger, and pain.

Lin Yao regards them as the real world, for example, the world needs him to send warm villain He Zhe.

During this week, as long as Lin Yao has time, he will observe He Zhe.

That is, to send love, so the most important thing for him, as a courier, is to have love for He Zhe.

If he doesn't love, everything he will do next is just mechanically to complete the task, which is a deception and concealment of He Zhe.

Lin Yao doesn't like to warm a person by cheating.

Seven days is enough. He Zhe is handsome, has good academic performance, and has maturity and decisiveness beyond his peers. Whether in class or among friends, he is a leader. Even if he doesn't know him, he can immediately be attracted by various excellent qualities displayed on his body, and in personality That coldness did not reduce the score for it.

Lin Yao had no feelings for He Zhe from the beginning to observe that he has admired He Zhe in his heart.

This emotion has been transformed into a kind of thrust, which makes Lin Yao want to become a friend of He Zhe as soon as possible.

Then help him stay away from the ensuing betrayal and harm, including from his family, his friends, and his lover.

His family, those uncles, even hid He Zhe the news of his grandfather's death in order to rob the property. He Zhe was not until the old man's ashes were buried and put into the dirt before He Zhe was told the truth.

His friend, a little friend who committed, obviously took action to save the other party, but the man framed the dispute with others because of He Zhexian, which led He Zhe was criticized by the whole school.

His lover, a childhood sweetheart, would rather believe others than He Zhe, and believed that He Zhe was inclined to be violent. When He Zhe was rejected by everyone, his lover broke up with He Zhe on the grounds of great pressure. However, before the matter was over, his lover Tang Bing fell into the arms of another person.

This series of injuries, the whole tribe was on He Zhe's shoulders alone. At that time, he was completely targeted by the public.

Several good friends stood beside him and chose to support him, but soon those people were also warned and punished by the school for various reasons.

He Zhe left this indifferent school by transferring to school. It was also from then that time that He Zhe's psychology changed, and his whole body began to slowly darken. Collapse.

Finally, he fell into the dark abyss and completely became a villain.

Lin Yao's current intention is to become He Zhe's friend, stand on the united front with him before these injuries occur, and do everything possible to help He Zhe stay away from these deceptions.