04 - 0104

In fact, He Zhe had planned before he came to school in the morning. As soon as the morning class was over, he went to Class Three next door and returned the bicycle key to Lin Yao.

Just after class, my friend Tian Hongming found him and asked him if he would go to the next door's technical secondary school in the afternoon and play basketball with the senior high school people there.

He Zhe heard some rumors that people there in the technical secondary school were very proud, threatening that if they would compete with them, they would only be hanged.

He Zhe basically disdains this kind of provocative remarks. He is in a good state and will ignore them, but most of the rest of Ning Gao are not as calm as He Zhe.

Some time ago, there were sophomores who were beaten a little miserably by technical secondary school students, with a score of 4 to 1, and then there was almost a physical conflict.

Ning Gao wants to find the field and made an appointment with the technical secondary school to play a public game this weekend.

This is about the reputation of Ninggao basketball team. If they lose to technical secondary school in the game, they will be really shameless.

Ning Gao has a good player in the third year of high school. He is a sports committee member of Class 6 Tang Bing Class, but it's not a coincidence. When the man came home yesterday, he fell in the bathroom. This fall straightened his right arm and fractured. It was a good player to throw three points from the outside line, which is equivalent to the trump card of their basketball team. The trump card suddenly couldn't play, so naturally he had to be different. Foreign candidates.

The ability to be equal to or even exceed that of the fractured sports committee. At present, He Zhe.

Tian Hongming knew that He Zhe was a relatively peace-loving person and would generally not participate in such things.

It's just that something happened suddenly, otherwise I wouldn't have found He Zhe.

Briefing the general situation, Tian Hongming looked at He Zhe eagerly and begged him to nod.

He Zhe held a pen in his hand. Unlike most classmates, He Zhe didn't like to use neutral pens or ballpoint pens, but preferred pens. He covered the pen head.

He Zhe Yuguang saw a steep and smooth boy standing behind the classroom, as if there was a traction in the dark.

Almost subconsciously, He Zhe had a hunch that the boy was looking for him.

He Zhe put down his pen, stretched out his right hand into the desk, took out the car key in the corner, stood up from his seat and walked to the back of the classroom.

Faced with a pair of charming peach blossom eyes, his affectionate look seemed to be looking at a person he loved deeply.

Many girls in the class are attracted by the boys at the door. Compared with He Zhe, who is tall and handsome, the girls are more inclined to Lin Yao. After all, he is kind and will not be as difficult to get close as He Zhe looks. Lin Yao is such a kind of person. Even if you confess to him and he refuses you, he will not make people feel sad. On the contrary, It will only make people more obsessed with him.

The beautiful peach blossom eyes looked straight at him without flashing. He Zhe looked gloomy. He stretched out his hand and handed the car key to Lin Yao.

"The car is in the parking lot on the other side of the gate. You often park the car." The latter sentence is completely unnecessary, but He Zhe didn't know why and just spoke out.

After taking over the key, Lin Yao didn't see much. In his pocket, he smiled at He Zhe and said lightly: "Thank you."

"No." He Zhe's thin lips moved slightly.