019 - Send a wife to the school hunk 19

In the fourth class in the morning, Lin Yao met He Zhe. He Zhe walked through the window outside the classroom. Lin Yao turned his head and looked out under the systematic reminder. He Zhe followed a teacher with a handsome face.

The two walked very fast. The other side unexpectedly did not look into their classroom. They paced quickly and left from Lin Yao's sight in an instant.

Tang Bing's parents are still in the classroom and have an extremely tough attitude. If the school can't satisfy them with their daughter's handling of affairs, they don't mind poking it to the Education Bureau. They can't blame them for what will happen at that time.

They sent their daughter to school to study, but such a thing happened. Tang's father and mother Tang were emotionally excited. If they hadn't been stopped, they would have rushed directly to Class Two of the third year of high school to find the person who bullied their daughter.

When He Zhe appeared in the parity room, Tang's mother pedalled his high heels and raised her arm high, ready to slap He Zhe in the face.

He Zhe was cold and unexpectedly released. Tang's father looked behind him and felt that he was actually deterred by a boy a younger generation older than him. He subconsciously took a sigh of breath.

Seeing that his wife's hand was about to fan He Zhe, the man wanted to stop him, and then He Zhe grabbed Tang's mother's wrist.

He Zhe started when he was a child. Up to now, he has not to mention being held in the palm of his hand, but no one can slap him in the face at will. He Zhe buckles Tang's mother's hand, and his eyes were dark, his expression is not much, and his handsome face is frozen.

The people in the Academic Affairs Office still knew something about He Zhe's family, and they didn't want to offend him. Originally, when he saw that there was almost a conflict, he was blocked by He Zhe. Immediately someone rushed up and stopped the woman.

"...If you have something to say, don't hit anyone."

"Let's listen to what He Zhe said first."

"He Zhe, you should know about Tang Bing. The teacher asked you, is it true that you...like other boys like other boys as Tang Bing said?" The head teacher of Class 2 asked He Zhe.

He Zhe glanced at the people in the room quickly, and then returned to the head teacher's face. He nodded directly without any arguments for himself: "Yes, I like men."

"You..." The head teacher looked shocked. He didn't expect that He Zhe would answer like this.

"You said, how do you like boys? You didn't get along well with Tang Bing before."

"I didn't like Tang Bing, and so did Tang Bing. She didn't like me." He Zhe looked at Tang Bing's parents and told the facts.

Naturally, they won't believe it.

"My daughter doesn't like you. Will she kill herself for you?" He Zhe, right? My daughter is still lying in the hospital. How can you pass the conscience of these words?"

"Mr. Kang, I don't want my daughter to go to school with such a person. I want your school to fire him."

Tang's mother is aggressive.

The head teacher was caught in the middle, and He Zhe did not refute himself at all. It seemed that it was indeed He Zhe's fault. The head teacher appeased Tang's mother's emotions first.

"Ms. Tang, this matter needs to be discussed again at the school, but you can rest assured that I will definitely give you a satisfactory answer."

The head teacher smiled repeatedly.