084 - Send a wife to the super sss-level beast 3

When the system was about to remind Lin Yao to mutate again after his resurrection, Lin Yao's sudden smell from the air was also aware.

He stood up from the chair, turned his head, and his long straight legs began to walk quickly out of the church.

Before he walked out of the door, there was a black pressure in front of him, and countless bright cat pupils looked at Lin Yao motionless.

All the black cats entered a state of fighting and surrounded the whole church.

Bombardment, a dull sound, a huge dark figure came in the direction of the church in the distance.

Lin Yao suddenly raised his eyes and looked at the huge thing.

Not long ago, there was no half-person tall black cat. In a blink of an eye, it suddenly became much taller than people.

Originally, the cat's claws fell to the ground and did not make any noise, but now it is a step, making a clear sound.

The black cat had a keen sense of smell and felt Lin Yao's existence in an instant. It followed the breath of Lin Yao's body all the way. The first meeting made him like the prey in the church very much. The prey had an unusual fragrance on its body, which tempted it to secrete it endlessly.

It wants to kill him, eat him, let his bones enter his stomach, and let him become a part of his body.

The brown and black pupils of the black cat burst out cruel and bloodthirsty light.

Meow!

The black cat raised its head a little up and looked at the surveillance silver bird flying high with its wings.

The two eyes of the silver bird are also monitors, which simultaneously broadcast the current behavior of the black cat.

Outside the live broadcast platform, on the top floor of a building, in a luxury office, there is a handsome man in a suit and leather shoes sitting behind the desk. The color of the man's eyes is different. The color on the left is obviously a little darker than the one on the right. That is a metal eyeball, and the man's only has the right eyeball is the real eyeball.

He put one hand on the brown-red table in front of him, and his cold eyes looked at the light brain screen in front of him, where the pet black cat he bought not long ago was making extremely restless and crazy calls.

The man knew his pet. He had seen the pet eat a lot of gamers. This time, it was obvious that the black cat fell in love with the beautiful young man.

Beautiful, the man raised his right hand against his jaw. His lips slightly pulled a small curvature. Not only was it beautiful, but he had never even seen such a beautiful youth in reality.

That is, the young man wore a black suit, buttoned to the neckline, and wrapped the body tightly, but it seemed that it seemed that it was because of this that people were extremely interested in the beautiful body under his clothes.

Such a beautiful person, placed in such a bloody place and faces all kinds of killings. No matter how he looks at it, there is a little violent things. Obviously, the place that suits him best should be on the bed.

But now that you have arrived at that place, it is impossible to leave again, so let the young man be his pet's belly.

The man laughed, transferred the equipment purchased for his pet, and began to deliver it to the black cat.

So after a long time, this scene appeared in front of Lin Yao.

The black cat, which was supposed to be on the ground, suddenly stood upright.