072 - Sending a wife to the holy monk 5

The water of the pool is not deep, and the back of the forest touches the water for a moment.

However, the water also has buoyancy, so it falls down and does not cause any damage.

His left hand was then raised, like his right hand, he attached Yuan Yi's back neck, and his hands hugged the eminent monk who over him in front of him tightly.

The clothes and hair of the two were all wet, and the bodies hugged each other as if there was no gap.

Like Yuan Yi, Lin Yao opened his eyes. The difference is probably that Lin Yao did not hide his love for the eminent monk at all.

As for Yuan Yi, his eyes stared at the stunning face of the young man at hand, his lips were closed, and his face was solemn, as if he was not moved by Lin Yao's kiss at all.

But is that really the case?

Lin Yao's body was close to Yuan Yi's chest, and he clearly sensed the sudden acceleration of each other's heartbeat.

Then his lips leaned gently, but suddenly, Lin Yao pointed out silently.

The tip of his tongue gently and carefully depicted the curvature of Yuan Yi's lips. In the starry bright eyes, the strong love was like the pool around his body, flowing out.

Yuan Yi saw such a strong emotion for the first time, and the other side of that emotion was himself.

The Buddha's heart, who just thought was firm, suddenly shocked violently. Yuan Yi stretched out his hands at the same time and grabbed the arms around his neck. The palm felt cold, but soft and delicate, just like holding jade.

Originally, he was going to pull the human arm down, but when he grabbed each other's wrist, Yuan Yi suddenly unloaded half of the force.

The wrist is slender and fragile. I'm afraid that if he is bigger, he may break them.

He quickly pulled Lin Yao's hand off his shoulders, and Yuan Yi landed his feet and stood up quickly.

He sent each other's wrists, immersed half of his body in the cold pool water, and looked forward with lowered his eyes.

Lin Yao, dressed in a blue shirt, also slowly stood up from the water. His whole body was soaked up and down, and the water at the end of his long ink hair ticked into the pool.

The distance between the two is one or two meters, as if anyone who reaches out can immediately touch each other.

Lin Yao's right hand suddenly raised, gently stroked his lips between his slender fingers, and a pair of affectionate peach blossom eyes stared at Yuan Yi on the opposite side. The end of his eyes bent slightly to see his expression and expression, obviously aftertaste the taste just now.

Yuan Yi's palm on his side suddenly tightened his fist. He knew that the illusion in front of him should be broken immediately, but for some reason, his body did not listen to the command of the intention.

Maybe he knows that he can only see Lin Yao in a dream.

He is already in the forbidden mountain behind the Lingyin Temple. Without the permission of his uncle, he is the other monks in the temple, and he can't see him.

During Yuan Yi's hesitant moment, a pool of clear pool water in his eyes suddenly changed.

First, green lotus leaves emerged from the bottom of the pool, followed by beautiful red lotus flowers blooming to the extreme.

Almost in the blink of an eye, the originally empty pool was completely occupied by countless green lotus leaves and bright red lotus flowers.

The stunning young man with a blue shirt and a thin body stood silently in the middle of the lotus pond.