024 - Send a wife to the school hunk 24

Xing Jian firmly decided that He Zhe would not come faster than his people. He did not leave as soon as he hung up the phone, but waited in the room. As for the waiting process, he did not move Lin Yao. Instead, he pulled up Lin Yao's messy clothes, buttoned up the clothes, took Lin Yao out of the bedroom and sat down by the sofa in the living room. .

Lin Yao had a medical effect in his body and was hugged in Xing Jian's arms. His body struggled uncontrollably. Xing Jian held Lin Yao's hands, bit Lin Yao's ears, let Lin Yao wait and so on. Although he couldn't wait to taste the taste of Lin Yao's body, the time was limited. Such time was not enough for him to enjoy excellent food.

More than ten minutes later, Xing Jian's phone rang first. He reminded in advance not to knock on the door immediately when he came, but to make a phone call. The bell rang three times, and then hung up. Xing Jian let go of Lin Yao in his arms, put the man on the back of the sofa, and got up and opened the door.

Opening the door, he saw his own people. Xing Jian pointed to the bedroom on the right: "Send Han Dongyang to the hospital immediately."

Two people quickly stepped into the room.

Xing Jian returned to the living room, pulled up the curled up Lin Yao, and pulled it into his arms.

When Xing Jian and Lin Yao walked to the door together, their pace suddenly stopped and saw that in the originally empty aisle, I don't know when several men with bad faces stood.

Two of them are more familiar faces.

The entrusted to the preservation company found the place where the criminal construction was located at the first time according to the real-time call. The two thought that it was the first time to rob people, but they were not prepared in all aspects. The room was five or six blocks away from the Han Dongyang car repair shop.

A group of people came in from outside the door. Xing Jian was forced by the cold eyes of the man in the middle, and his eyebrows subconsciously frowned. He supported the two people of Han Dongyang behind him. When he saw that a group of people stood outside the house, he looked so surprised that he didn't know what to react.

Xing Jian's eyes quickly turned around his eyes, and suddenly he quickly took a knife out and crossed Lin Yao's neck.

"...It's coming very fast. Do you want to take people back? Sure, can you ask me if the knife in my hand will answer yes or not? Even if He Zhe has a lot of people there, Xing Jian has no weakness. Other people may not know that he knows very well that the old man in He Zhe's family is dead, and He Zhe has a little money in his hand. His family is different. His family is not only rich, but also has a little power. He Zhe is not qualified to rob people with him, which is not qualified.

The man in his hand really had to do it today. He planned to play, but he was surprised. He just tasted something, which made people feel like poisoned and indulged in it. This person's body has a special magic. He seduced him first and laughed so temptingly. Didn't he make him move him?

Xing Jian pressed Lin Yao's fragile neck with a blade, sharp, as if he had to cut Lin Yao's skin and penetrate blood at any time.

As soon as he saw Xing Jian coming out with the knife, He Zheyin's cold eyes quickly congested. He approached Xing Jian step by step, chewing the cold iron in his voice: "Xing Jian, how dare you hurt him at all. I want you to survive, I can't be able to die."

Xing Jian raised his eyebrows and sneered, "Okay, I'd like to see what you're going to do."

Xing Jian came to Lin Yao's cheeks, and the tip of his scarlet and hot tongue licked Lin Yao's chin all the way up in front of He Zhe.