043 - Send a wife to the president 7

The whereabouts of the Wei family are not particularly hidden. In their opinion, Wei Lang and He Su have not come back for many years, and they want to have less contact with friends in China, and they have no idea that Wei Lang still maintains a close hunger relationship with Fu Mingxuan.

Therefore, one morning, when the door was knocked on, the people of the Wei family were not alert. From the cat's eye, they saw a young man with peach blossom eyes standing outside the door with soft smiles. He was just a little curious, but they still opened the door.

As soon as the door opened, when she saw a group of people outside the house, especially when she saw a face that was familiar and disgusting to them, Wei's mother immediately knew why these people came from.

She suddenly stepped back to close the door, but naturally it was a step late, with a strong and powerful arm against the door.

It's not He Su. He Su, whose eyes were slightly red, was stopped behind by Lin Yao, and it was a subordinate of Fu Mingxuan who stopped closing the door.

The man is more than 1.9 meters tall and strong. Standing there alone is like a black tower, giving people heavy oppression.

The door was opened, and the mermaid outside the house penetrated into the house.

In addition to Wei Lang's parents, there is another pair of men and women in the room. Among them, the man's single eyelids are smooth, his hair is smooth, his eyes are slanted, and his eyes are cold.

The woman has long hair and beautiful appearance. She looks at her face carefully and believes in the appearance of the man around her.

The two look similar. Obviously, they may be brothers and sisters.

A group of people entered the house, the door was closed, and the air in the room seemed to solidify in an instant because of the number of people suddenly joined.

"He Su, what do you mean? Bring so many people here and what do you want?" It was Wei Lang's parents who spoke out, and the woman's words were harsh.

He Su always regarded them as elders. Even if they are still preventing him from being with Wei Lang. Seeing Wei's mother in good health, He Su actually put down a little in his heart.

But he won't make any concessions because of this. He and Wei Lang got married abroad. He won't let anyone try to separate him from Wei Lang, even Wei Lang's parents.

"Auntie, where is Wei Lang?" He Su's tone is still polite.

"I don't know. He was fascinated by you. You should know where he is. Now that people can't be found, and it's useless to find me." Wei's mother refused to reveal Wei Lang's whereabouts.

"Wei Lang is in the opposite room, and they rented a house opposite." The system reminds Lin Yao.

"How are you doing?"

"It's not good. I went on hunger strike to protest, and then they injected him with nutrients."

Lin Yao laughed in his heart that such parents, who forcibly deprive their children of their happiness to realize their distorted desire for control, are not worthy of being parents of others at all.

Wei's mother looked at He Su sneeredly, and her eyes were as if they were above her head.

He Su only felt that her throat was sore, controlling her anger and sadness. She said, "Auntie, if you don't find Wei Lang today, I won't leave."

"It's up to you. You can live here. At worst, we move out. Why? I have such a big appetite and I still want my house? He Su, I still said before. Our Wei family will never allow you to be with my son. You can have your daydreaming.