049 - Send a wife to the ghost king 4

A person's emotions are infectious.

Especially when this emotion is strong to a certain point that cannot be ignored.

The young man behind him threw into the sight of the ghost king, and became hot at a perceived speed.

Most people or ghosts, when they see the ghost queen, face him, basically the same fear.

The young man is completely different from them. Not only is he not afraid of him at all, but he uses obvious means to be deliberately approaching him.

These methods, the ghost king, was surprised and disgusted at all.

The main reason is that the ghost king's heart is naturally clear. He has a good impression on the youth and is moved by the other party.

The night is deep, and it is easy to infinitely magnify your inner emotions.

The ghost king is not an absolute ascetic. For so many years, although neither human nor ghost men and women have been found, they still because he doesn't like it.

He has extremely strong self-control ability, not just for physical pleasure, but also has so much intimacy with people or ghosts who are not interested in him at all.

It seems that the emotional vacancy for so many years seems to be to wait for the human being behind the ghost king.

Waiting for his arrival, come to the ghost king.

Before Lin Yao had thought about how to open his mouth to leave the ghost king, before his lips were opened, he would have stood in front of him and looked at the ghost king with one foot to step out of the threshold, but he turned around without warning.

So Lin Yao's love immersed in the depths of the skin bones was directly displayed in front of the ghost king.

That's something that doesn't need to be told and explained in words.

If you just look at it with your eyes, you can fully understand it.

The open door was closed again, and the ghost king Motong sank and stared at his youth step by step.

He raised his right hand, took the young man's arm, and put the man in front of him. The ghost king lowered his eyes slightly. One person and the ghost was extremely close. The young man's body, with the unique freshness and warm atmosphere of human beings, was transmitted to the ghost king through his thin clothes.

It's like a special magic temperature with viscosity and adsorption.

"What do you want to say?" Seeing that Lin Yao's lips were slightly open, it was only because of the sudden action of the Ghost King, and the sound stopped temporarily. The Ghost King was a little interested in Lin Yao's words.

Lin Yao smiled, the radian raised in the corners of his lips, and the corners of his eyes gradually stained with an ambiguous color.

"I want you to stay." This does not need to be concealed. It is Lin Yao's real idea.

The ghost king loosened Lin Yao's arm and squeezed Lin Yao's chin, using very gentle force. He knew that the existence standing in front of him was a human being, and the human body was extremely fragile to the ghost.

Therefore, the action between the fingers of the ghost king is very light.

It's like touching.

"Now I've stayed." The ghost king's eyes were dark.

Lin Yao licked his lower lip on the tip of his tongue and made an invitation.

"Stay and stay with me for one night." Lin Yao looked at the ghost king with pure and clear eyes, smiling peach and plums.