080 - Sending a wife to the holy monk 13

Therefore, it is clear again that this ancient well has the same function as Yuanyi's blood.

Even because this is an ancient well with sufficient water, the amount of water inside is absolutely higher than Yuan Yi's blood volume.

However, after knowing this, the officials did not immediately spread the news, but let everyone present keep it secret for the time being.

As for why to keep it a secret, officials feel that things are too strange. Beggars have also drunk the water in this well before, but why hasn't the condition improved before, but it happened so coincidentally today. Yesterday, it was confirmed that Yuanyi's blood can cure the blood epidemic.

The official left the government officer to watch around Gujing, temporarily took care of Gujing, and he left quickly. There was a doubt in his heart. Originally, he heard rumors that Yuan Yi's blood could cure the blood epidemic, and there was doubts.

Now I feel that what has happened so far reveals a strangeness everywhere.

It seems that everything is in someone's control and plan.

The official was suspicious and immediately began to investigate the time.

This investigation is actually very simple. Because of the well water, officials suspect that saving people on the other side is not Yuanyi's blood at all, which may be another water.

He found the water, which was all shot out of the tank of a house.

After finding a person with a blood epidemic and drinking the water in the tank, the blood stains on each other's arm suddenly dissipated a lot.

When the officials did this, Lin Yao always followed and observed secretly. The official seemed to be smarter than Lin Yao expected, but he found a place of doubt without Lin Yao's more tips.

At this point, the bloody epidemic will continue to develop, but it will not follow the semi-demon plan.

Lin Yao smiled slightly at the corners of his lips, and he suddenly turned around and walked out.

I didn't go back to Yuanyi immediately, but before that, I went to see the half demons who didn't know all this.

You have to let each other know, and then change the plan as soon as possible.

"Are you going to let the half demons directly confront Yuanyi?" After thinking twice, I felt that this might be Lin Yao's real idea.

Lin Yao did not refute, and the silence was a tacit in the speculation of the system.

"That half demon's personal mana is invincible to Yuan Yi, but if He Zhuoqi joins hands, the result may not be possible." Both of them are people who can use conspiracy tricks. If they find that things have shown signs of failure, they may not use treacherous tricks.

"With you and I'm here, no matter how powerful they are, what can they do?" What's more, Lin Yao has 100% trust in Yuan Yi. He never thinks that Yuan Yi will lose to the two demons.

As last time, Lin Yao found a semi-demon in a waiter's hall in the east of the city, and Zhuo Qi was not there at that time.

After Lin Yao arrived, he didn't say much polite words and explained his intention directly.

At that time, the half demon was shocked to knock all the wine pots on the table to the ground.

I didn't want to believe it, but I felt that I had heard it wrong.

"I saw with my own eyes that the official called a patient to drink water that did not add Yuanyi's blood. At that time, because Yuanyi was also present, I wanted to stop it, but I was worried about exposing my figure."