070 - Sending a wife to the holy monk 3

In the early morning of the next day, Xu Jing sent a servant from his family to the mountain. The slave also had breakfast. However, when the other party went to the wooden house, he could not see any traces of Lin Yao in the house.

He only sat on the futon in the middle of the room, with a solemn face, and still closed his eyes on Yuanyi who was silently practicing meditation.

The basket containing food was temporarily put on the door of the house, and the servants went to the house to look for it.

Still couldn't find Lin Yao and returned to the wooden house. The servant saw that Yuan Yi was motionless and knew that he could not disturb him, so he didn't bring the food. He put the food into the door from outside and leaned against the wall. The dishes in this dish were not only brought to Lin Yao, but also prepared for Yuan Yi.

He waited by the lotus pond for more than an hour, but he still didn't see Lin Yao. The servant thought that maybe Lin Yao was no longer here. Towards noon, he then quickly went down the mountain, returned on the same road, and went back to report the results of a trip today to his young master.

The servant on the way asked the guard of the door. The two said that they had not seen a handsome young man in cyan gowns since dawn.

Entering the city from outside the city, the servants did not often return to the Xu family.

He bowed over and stood in front of Xu Jing's face.

"You said that no one was seen on the mountain, and there was no Lin Yao's whereabouts in the gatekeeper?" Xu Jing frowned slightly.

The servant lowered his head and said, "Yes, Mr. Lin seems to have left."

Xu Jing somehow smiled. Suddenly, he regretted it very much. It was rare to meet such a person who had a strong favor at first sight. Even if he came back last night, he should send someone to send some clothes to the wooden house and let the servant stay in the mountains, so that Lin Yao went. He must be clear.

Over the years, he has never met anyone like Lin Yao with a beautiful appearance. It is undeniable that at the beginning, Xu Jing was indeed attracted by Lin Yao's face. After a brief conversation with each other, Xu Jing had a deep desire and wanted to know more, including Lin Yao's past.

It just looked that God was not beautiful. Lin Yao was like a flash-lived pan. Before Xu Jing could approach, it suddenly disappeared.

Xu Jing looked up at the blue sky, and his eyes were getting darker.

If he still had a chance to meet Lin Yao, he would slowly clenched his fist beside him.

He will not let go again.

Xu Jing's idea could not be found out. It only knew that Xu Jing would never look for Lin Yao.

Reprove this information to Lin Yao. Lin Yao is still a snake body, coiled on Yuan Yi's wrist. The whole cold snake body, after a whole night, it will be warm and warm.

Yuan Yixiu was strong, but it had nothing to do with his health for a few days, and Lin Yao couldn't do it yet.

At least for the time being, Lin Yao still needs to eat regularly.

Outside the door, the sun was shining brightly. Lin Yao's body slowly swam. His snake tail fell down, and then thumped and fell to Yuan Yi's legs.

He gently winded forward on Yuanyi's robe. In a blink of an eye, Lin Yao crawled from Yuanyi to the ground.

He walked slowly on the cold ground. The temperature made him miss the heat on Yuan Yi's body, but his stomach was also important, and he could not be hungry and kept wrapped around Yuanyi's wrist.