06 - 0106

He Zhe suddenly looked up and smiled gently at Lin Yao on the edge of the court, and then He Zhe's previous unpleasant moment of not replying to Lin Yao's message disappeared.

He even took the initiative to make excuses for Lin Yao. Maybe Lin Yao didn't look at his mobile phone or ran out of power.

"Come on." Across the others in the middle, Lin Yao did not turn up the volume, opened his lips, and cheered He Zhe in the form of lips.

Unexpectedly, He Zhe nodded.

So the smile on Lin Yao's face rippled and splend to charming eyes.

Many gradually fascinated eyes around them were fixed with Lin Yao, but Lin Yao's sight was always on someone on the end of the scene.

It's almost time for the agreed basketball match. Inexplicably, none of the basketball players on the technical secondary school came.

Coquettish came from the crowd. The sound of movement.

"...It seems that Xing Jian was injured?" Someone whispered.

"Why did you get hurt?"

"I don't know. I've been sent to the hospital."

"What about the game against Ning Gao?"

"I think it's going to be postponed, right?"

"Is there only Xing Jian on our side..." Before he finished speaking, he was immediately interrupted by a friend.

"Shh, you don't want to live anymore, do you?" It's not really a threatening tone, but reminders and warnings.

Tian Hongming was just close to the two people who spoke secretly. After listening to it, he came to He Zhe in two or three steps, came to He Zhe's ear and whispered, and relayed the situation to He Zhe.

"Injured?"

"Yes, isn't it a coincidence?" Their main force was injured yesterday, and today the striker of the technical secondary school was also admitted to the hospital.

Tian Hongming felt very strange in his heart.

"Do you have their contact information?" No one has arrived now. Do you want them to wait like this? He Zhe's eyes darkened and asked Tian Hongming.

"There is a person. I'll call him." He didn't have his mobile phone on his body. Tian Hongming walked aside from the field and happened to pass by Lin Yao. For Lin Yao, Tian Hongming's sense of view was not very good. It was clear that whether it was in their class or Lin Yao's class, there were many people who liked Lin Yao, and even a girl he secretly fell in love with was also Lin Yao's fan.

He passed by Lin Yao. Tian Hongming glanced at it, and then was particularly strange. Tian Hongming's heart thumped against Lin Yao's pair of peach blossoms that were always discharged anytime and anywhere.

Boys' eyes have a very large penetration, like a branch arrow, shooting directly. The deepest part of Itoda Hongming's body, including something he tried to hide.

After walking over, Tian Hongming secretly smiled that he was a little frightened. He accidentally hit a passer-by on an electric bike and then secretly escaped for so long. The police couldn't find out the result, and Lin Yao was even more likely to know. Tian Hongming put the worries in his heart back into his body, quickly went to the corner where the items were piled up, turned out his mobile phone, and gave One person from Xing Jian called over.

As soon as the phone was connected, it rang less than three times and was forcibly cut off. Tian Hongming stared at the hung up phone and dialed it again. At the same time, there was a noise behind him.