09 - 0109

During the whole morning break, Lin Yao basically did not go out. He did his homework in the classroom and was ready to go to the canteen with Qiu Yu at noon. As soon as he walked out of the classroom, a particularly strange face came in front of him.

The girl comes from Class 6 of the third year of high school and is in the same class as Tang Bing. She is a good friend of Tang Bing.

The girl directly called Lin Yao and said that someone wanted to tell him something.

There is little need to guess who this person is. At the corner of the corridor, there is a beautiful girl standing. The girl occasionally looks this way, with a clear sense of embarrassment and uneasiness.

"You go to dinner first. I'll be over soon." Lin Yao was also planning to find a suitable time to find Tang Bing, but now it's good. Tang Bing came to him first.

"Tang Bing seems to like you." The system makes a sound.

Lin Yao smiled in his heart and said, "It doesn't seem that she just likes me, but there is not much love in this kind of like."

It's not so much a love for him as just infatuated with his face.

Lin Yao followed the girl and walked to the place where Tang Bing was.

Qiu Yu stood outside the classroom and watched the meeting. He felt that Lin Yao should be able to deal with it. He turned around and left with the others.

"What's wrong with me? What's the matter?" Lin Yao smiled at the corners of his lips and stared softly at Tang Bing in front of him.

In terms of appearance alone, Tang Bing is quite beautiful, but Lin Yao has never been a real Lu Ming. He knows much more than anyone else in the world.

At first, this girl was sheltered by He Zhe with tears and enjoyed the peaceful life given to her by He Zhe. Then when something unexpected happened to He Zhe, she immediately drew a line with He Zhe for fear of being affected.

No matter how beautiful such a person has, Lin Yao won't have much favor.

He pretended to smile, but his natural peach blossom eyes were affectionate and tempting, so that the person he was attracted could not tell the meaning of his smile at this time.

"Lu Ming, I..." Tang Bing stirred her fingers nervously. At the end of class, she had actually organized the language, such as which sentence to say from and how to explain to Lin Yao. The relationship between her and He Zhe was not what everyone saw. They were not real boyfriend and girlfriends.

"He Zhe and I, we..." The words reached the tip of the tongue, but there was an inexplicable force pressed Tang Bing's tongue, and she couldn't continue to say the following words.

"I already know." Tang Bing hesitated and said an incomplete sentence for a while. Lin Yao saw that her face was about to turn red and interrupt Tang Bing with a sound.

Tang Bing was shocked, her round apricot eyes straightened, and her voice trembled: "You, what do you know?"

"He Zhe and I have told you about He Zhe. You don't like him." Lin Yao distorted a fact.

He believed that Tang Bing would not run away and really asked He Zhe. Tang Bing would not be really so simple.

"Yes, I don't like He Zhe." Tang Bing lowered her eyes and stared at the corners of her clothes kneaded by her fingers.

A sentence suddenly surged to her lips and almost said it. Tang Bing bit her lip and swallowed it back.

It has always been other people who take the initiative to like her, pursue her, and take the initiative to thirst for her love. Even if the situation changes a little now, she can't speak first. As soon as she says something, she is in a weak position.