Hello, The World

In July, as soon as the weather is hot, people become lazy.

"Boom!"

The iron roller shutter door was pushed up, and the noise made the others frown.

Although it was only nine o'clock, the sun was already starting to be gentle.

The owner of the supermarket stood up to the sun and swept in front of the supermarket with a broom.

The boss hummed the tune from the music talent show he watched last night, sat back at the counter and prepared to watch last night's music program again, and start today's business by the way.

The school has already started summer vacation, and the little ones who are not afraid of the heat have made the streets livelier.

The glass door was pushed open, and the heat, accompanied by the noise outside the door, suddenly poured into the cool supermarket.

The boss wore headphones and glanced up.

The visitor was a young man wearing plain white T-shirt and smoke-gray casual trousers. The young man obviously has a pair of long legs, but he does not completely take a step when he walks, which is very wasteful. The boss touched his thick leg and snorted coldly.

After the young man came in, his head quickly swung from side to side, and his eyes scanned back and forth quickly and briefly, almost like a vigilant sewer rat.

A beautiful mouse.

Although the youth have this face that does not live up to the figure of a model, the supermarket owner decided not to pay more attention to this young man who may be a little strange in his brain.

The young man didn't seem to have any plans to come and say anything to the boss and walked straight inside.

The supermarket owner moved his gaze back to the computer screen in front of him, and for a while only soft pure music was playing outside the supermarket.

Time passed, the two songs on the boss's computer ended, but the youth never appeared. Two possibilities, difficult to choose, or doing something undesirable.

"I'm afraid It's not stealing food."

The boss muttered, moved his chair, and looked at the monitoring screen.

The young man on the screen is leaning over from top to bottom, carefully watching one after another snacks, take the snack in your hand from time to time, carefully examine the words on it.

There is no bag on him, and there is no abnormality in his pocket, and there is no suspicious behavior for the time being.

"I don't know what his doing."

The boss is also a person who has gone through the winds and waves of society, and all kinds of people have seen a lot, and the young people are just a little strange, not much strange.

I don't know if I felt the attention from the boss, and the young man quickly stopped observing and came over with a shopping basket of snacks and canned fast food.

The boss instinctively wanted to look at the young man's face again but found that the eyes hidden under the young man's broken hair also happened to look at the boss's eyes, very hard.

The boss admitted that he was not good and quickly avoided his sight.

While calculating the account, the boss looked at the young man less than 1 meter away from him with his afterlight and found that the youth's eyes seemed to really look at everything very hard - the program paused in the computer, the QR code of mobile phone payment, and even the money in the wallet was taken out and looked at several times before putting it back.