The first show is over

According to the recording plan made by the itinerary, the guests of both sides met for the first time, and after getting to know each other, they roughly understood each other through the conversation and settled on nicknames.

That's the end of the recording for this episode.

"Hard work, hard work, everyone worked hard."

A group of people poured into the practice room and said to the two.

Han Jue and Zhang Yiman also got up to thank the staff.

There were staff members who came in, those who cleaned up the scene, and Han Jue and Zhang Yiman's agents and assistants.

The assistant is Zhang Yiman's, who plays the duty of serving tea and delivering water to hush and ask for warmth, and Han Jue still has to eat the unfinished fruit plate.

After Han Jue heard the end of the recording, he couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief, like a junior high school student who had finally waited for school to end, full of thoughts that he just wanted to go home and eat snacks and watch movies and treat himself.

"Two teachers, the recording is hard." Xiao Transparent came over.

"What about the director uncle?" Zhang Yiman looked at the door curiously.

Han Jue also looked out strangely, wondering why the director didn't come over to praise or give some opinions at this time.

"Hehe, director, he..he seems to be a little uncomfortable, said to come back later."

Off-camera, the small transparent mask is pulled up to the chin.

A face full of indescribable expressions.

Han Jue and Zhang Yiman nodded in understanding.

Sister Qin and Guan Yi were silent.

The group walked out without disturbing the staff in the practice room to pack up their things.

After the show ended, the people in the hallway became more numerous.

There are people coming and going, and there are also some curious onlookers of the company's artists.

The female artist who slept on the floor before led a few little sisters, and pulled Zhang Yiman to the side, the sister group didn't know what to say, from time to time there was a burst of laughter, coaxing, Zhang Yiman's loud argument was so delicate and powerless.

Han Jue shook his head, saw the director, and walked to the director who was scribbling and modifying the manuscript in front.

"Director." Han Jue said hello.

"Oh, Mr. Han..." the director also said hello, and then looked like he wanted to speak.

Han Jue also scratched his head and laughed; he obviously knew how much his performance during the recording process deviated from the main purpose of the show.

Not entertainer at all.

"This, in fact, is also a new style, very distinctive, the audience will be very happy to watch. It's just that it would be better if there was a little more things that couples got along with..."

The director finally expressed it tactfully, stretched out his thumb and forefinger, pinched the so-called 'a little' distance, and put it in front of the squinted eyes.

"Good, good, I see."

Han Jue said he understood but did not say that he would improve.

The director nodded, patted Han Jue's arm and said, "It's hard for you, the next recording will be notified in advance, go back and rest."