Reporter Xia

The protagonists of many movies, they have bottomed out after encountering major changes in their lives, as if they have got the opportunity to reinvent themselves, so since then, the BGM of life has become positive and upward, and they are all tigers and tigers when walking.

After an accident, it is a waste not to change the direction of life or realize something.

Han Jue said that not every salted fish is eager to turn over, he just wants to die, or salted fish.

Yesterday's "Let's Fall in Love" he also turned on the TV to watch.

Then this morning, Han Jue was eating breakfast for a long time while playing with his mobile phone and brushing up the micro-session.

Public opinion about him on the Internet is not said to be completely reversed, at least no longer one-sided.

Even there was infighting among the Han Hei group, because some people thought that Bing Xue was smart, saw through the routine, and suspected that the most murderous rumors were hired by Han Jue Company to lead the rhythm, all for hype.

Han Jue was a little amused when he saw it.

In my mind, I went back and forth of things.

A few days ago, Han Jue found out that the commercial performance introduced to him by the silly girl was either disgusted with Han Jue's scandal-ridden scandal, or he didn't want to listen to Han Jue's new songs that were not well-known.

Without commercial performances, he has no money, and without money, he can't safely salted fish.

He has no shortage of good songs, but even if it is a good song, if there is no channel, no publicity, and no one is well-known, then no one will ask Han Jue to sing it.

So while he helped his predecessor take a breath of evil qi, Han Jue took it along with him, intending to reverse and use this poisonous popularity.

One song is used to explain and respond, and the second song is used the purpose is to shift the attention of netizens to the work.

Next, netizens questioned the source of his works, and questioned Han Jue's sinister hype, no matter what, these flows can bring his new songs to the public's attention.

With popularity, he can then use these pop songs and folk songs to run commercial performances after the contract ends.

So far, Han Jue's plan has gone quite smoothly.

In order to celebrate, Han Jue plans to make up for the [Film and Television Supplementary Class] course that fell before.

So put away the mobile phone, took breakfast, sat cross-legged in front of the coffee table, and was eating and watching in front of the TV.

But when a motivated person wants to study well, there are always such and such things that will bother him.

Han Jue was itching.

When I was impatiently scrolling down the [Vine] ranking list, the phone suddenly rang.

It's Xia Yuan.

He especially wanted to pretend that he didn't hear it, but salted fish also needs a place to live, and that place is better to be cost-effective.

So when he picked up the phone and Xia Yuan said that he wanted to visit, Han Jue had to get up from the ground in ashes, clean himself up, and wait for it.

About ten minutes later, the doorbell rang.

Seeing that he had called him when he was nearby, Han Jue opened the door to let Xia Yuan in.